Women over 21, How do you feel when a minor checks you out?

I've noticed this lately but I can't help but feel like a pedophile although I'm not the one looking.

0|0
13|5

Most Helpful Guy

• If you feel sexual attraction back towards them then that not good but if you just feel good because someone finds you desirable it's normal.

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 4

• just have sex with someone already

1|2
    1|0
  • They would be a miner, a ventriloquist or a chef. It doesn't matter, I'll dip my penis in Easter egg dye.

0|0
    0|0
  • just have sex with someone already

0|1
    0|0
  • you can have sex with him and make him lucky :D

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 12

• I just chuckle and find it to be entertaining. It reminds me of me when I was a little girl and I used to moon older guys I thought were hot lmao wtf! Just one of those silly kid things!

1|1
    0|0
  • I think its cute and move on so I don't go to prison

2|2
    0|0
  • I realize it's not my fault and that they can't help being attracted to me, but honestly it just makes me want to puke my guts out

0|0
    0|0
  • i'm 21 and i just laugh and keep on walking

0|0
    0|0
  • It seems fun to me.
    When I notice they are looking I just keep walking. I do not pay attention.

0|1
    0|0
  • Im not 21 or over im 18 but this boy that was 6 was checking me out from head to toe i was like what? I felt awkward i thought hed be into cars at that age.

1|0
    0|0
    • It's cute when little kids do it.
      Not teens with raging hormones they are probably thinking about banging my brains out

• It's really gross. It makes me feel really uncomfortable.

0|0
    1|1
    • Someone admiring your beauty makes u uncomfortable?

• @Prof_Don if they're being gross and obvious about it, yeah. I'd rather be treated as a human instead of a steak to salivate over.

• How old are they? Hahaha aww that must be uncomfortable. Well I guess I'm barely not a minor, but i get looks from like 15 year olds a lot. Probably because look younger than I am and I'm not too tall

0|0
    0|0
    • When Little kids do it , it is cute (9 and under)
      But because I'm almost half a 15 year Olds age at this point I feel weird getting looked at sexually.
      When I was ur age it didn't feel weird Because I also looked younger than 19

• eeeeeeek... no thanks and please stop

0|0
    0|0
  • this questions does not apply to me :(

0|0
    0|0
  • I try not to think too much about it, just laugh it off

0|0
    0|0
  • Wrong. I just feel so wrong and dirty. But then again, I have issues lol

0|0
    0|0