Would a guy get tired of his crush?

Not because of something she did.

Just tired of wanting to be with someone.

Sort of like screw it.

Most Helpful Guy

• let me answer that with a story, when i was a little boy a had a crush on a friend who was a girl this was all the way back in first grade... i was a quite kid and she broke me free i found myself being more open with her and over the years i found myself drawn to her but i was friendzoned bad i was the guy she cried to when some random guy dumped her... but i did the impossible after me dating other women over the years and becoming more experienced in dealing with talking and getting women interested in me that i finally had her attention... and so we dated and lets just say this the we dated about a 2 weeks... i ended it because i found that after all the years of putting my crush on a pedestal i found that me fantasizing of being with her more interesting the actually being with her. i was in love with the idea not the person, i loved how she made me feel but we are still friends but yes my crush for her is deader then Elvis. so yeah once the legend becomes fact... you find the legend is much more interesting...

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 8

• Well if it's just a "crush" like you say then yes, a guy can grow to get over an move on from his crush. A crush is about two tiers below LOVE, so if he started to feel emotional agony while in pursuit of his crush, he may get the mindset that it's just that, a " crush" an nothing more. many things can be a factor for this, girl made it to hard, started to lose the appeal over time, many things... but in short, yes a guy can :)

• If i liked a girl, And she was playing like fuck and just generally making it un-neededly hard, then yeah, i'd just say fuck it and give up.

• If I really like her it takes me a while to get over her. Then again, I do have a bit of a one track mind.

• Of course. If he's not making any progress with her then what's the point?

• Do you ever get tired of eating your favorite food?

The answer is no! There is a reason I like her, if she got boring then I wouldn't like her as much.

• Ya, happens a lot.

• All the time.

• Where you playing hard to get

• No I wasn't.

• Then he went for your body and after he didn't like you he left

• I never did the deed with any guy let alone him.

What Girls Said 0