Someone pull me back to reality - I'm obsessed with my celebrity crush?

There's something wrong with me. I'm totally obsessed with this guy, & he's a major celebrity. I can't stop thinking about him, I smile when I watch his videos, & he's basicaly my dream person. The thing is, he obviously has no idea I exist.
How do I get over this? I know it's stupid & unrealistic, but I really can't stop.

Most Helpful Guy

• realize it is unrealistic it sucks but it's a fact. remember there is a fine line between crush and obsession. first thing is to stop watching these videos and tv shows for awhile. don't follow news on this person cut all info from your life of said person. try dating sites and try real relationships. if you find yourself still obsessing over this person you may need to seek some help.

Most Helpful Girl

• Hey, I've been there. I found a guy that I actually had a chance with and started dating him and all these feelings for the celebrity just disappeared. Mind you, that went up in flames and I found a new celebrity to obsess over but hopefully you'll have better luck!

What Guys Said 3

• masturbate to him a couple of times and get over that damn thing.

• just have sex with someone

• Find someone who looks like him?

What Girls Said 0