How can I ruin my life?

I'm gonna start doing drugs and drink with these friends of mine and start having sex with just about any thing. what else can I do.

I thinking giving a unpopular opoion but do it public.

Most Helpful Girl

• You wanna really roll with the assholes of the world and become a shit-stain on humanity? Paying hookers to act out your filthy fantasies, buying drugs from international dealers, stealing money from honest, hard working people? You need to go into politics.

• All what u listed actually sounded pretty good. There are lot of hooker where I live. The cops don't do shit except keep driving. I always wonder why they don't. I don't steal money from wallets. I know where to get certain drug not weed but like other stuff. And guns are easy to get.

The shit whole of the world seem to have the most fun. Maybe I should try it

• I will leave the reasons why some women don't like sex workers to women. But saying a man is weak for paying for it is silly. Firstly, I don't see women as something that needs to be "conquered" to be a man. That means a man needs another person to define his manhood. A real man doesn't think like that. Then some very confident men are just ugly or shy and don't attract women. Doesn't make them weak, it just makes them not good in that field. I'm not good at maths, some people are not good with people.

• @Scrambled I never said it did, being a politician usually does though, ha! I never said it was weak, I didn't really comment on what I thought an out it. I just said this guy seems like a childish dope, people like that decline quickly in an environment such as the one he's coveting.

Most Helpful Guy

• Get specific. Have sex without a condom and shoot heroin. Then read the bible and believe a made-up deity is gonna solve all your problems, while you do nothing yourself. And drink everyday while shooting it up. Eat as much sugar as possible. Donuts and McDonalds everyday. You will be fucked ASAP

• This actually sounds good. All pleasurable shit right here. Food pussy drinks and drugs. All I need is akittke violence.

U got any ideas for violence? Maybe push some special ed kids down the stairs. I feeel like the first two would be funny. But the rest would be to easy and boring. Not sad but boring.

Do you know what I mean?

• Dude, you want violence lol, don't pay your taxes. Wait for the tax man to come around and blow his head off with a gun. You will be public enemy number one. A man can kill, rape, murder etc and maybe get away with it, but don't fuck with the taxman !! Governments hate it when you steal their money!

What Girls Said 5

• That's exactly how to ruin your life.

• I need more than sex with random chick and drinks and drugs. what else can I do.

• If you want sex with chicks, jail is not really the place to be.

• True true if I want sex girls. But I could always raoe a guy in jail if I ever need to. But I can also get visit in jail

• Talk shit to an armed gangbanger. Share needles when you're doing those drugs. Commit a felony and leave behind your drivers license just to make sure you get caught. WTF

• I might hint gangganger or people who look like one. No one will ever know and olpolive won't care. I got a slincer from a friend. I might start off with taggers. and work NY way up. Until I get a feel of how people will react to me or what thwh will do. But killing gangsta is awskme. there's a lot to kill to. And they walk the streets in ones or twos. At night I think i n the hood they don't have any of those street cameras

• I might kill gangbangers

• Get a life

• Drink bleach

• Go to jail..

• For what though.

• Get caught smoking weed I don't know... but don't ruin your life you'll regret it

• Yeah im over dying my life now. got high and drunk forthw first tine it was ok actually it was boring

What Guys Said 8

• Drugs and drinking. However there is nothing down that road but a deeper pit. I would suggest doing you. From what I understand this isn't you but if you need to do it I think we all understand.

• Yup it isn't but I'm gonna do and be the exact opposite of my self for a whole year

• Fuck yeah bro. If u see me on the news you know were I was remwber me ok.

• Just don't do anything too stupid. Also when you are done being a kid you'll need to get back onto your horse and depending upon how far you go it will be hard.

• Go to prison. That will ruin your life for sure. Oh and your butt hole.

• Ehh why can't I do the rapeing everyone assume your gonna get raped how come I can't rape them. GIVE ME YOUR BOOTY!!!

• Join a gang, get an STD, do pornography, listen to metal core, get arrested, become homeless. Go nuts, it's not my life.

• Std seems pain full. Get arrested might be fun depend on the arrest. Metal core hurt my eara.

Thanks though.

Public sex is a good reason

• Uh, unrelated but wwhhhy exactly are you trying to slowly kill yourself?

• work on being a good person

• I'm already a good person I want to be bad now

• get a college education, watch noam chomsky videos on youtube, grow a conscience, get morals, understand your powerlessness, stare at yourself in a mirror looking for flaws, cut your dick off

• Thank you. But I wanna do fun stuff and go out.

I will do the colldge thing I see a lot cute girls there

• Don't be so bloody silly

• You might want to google "cecil lion"...

• Oh was that the lion they that guy killed what about it. Do you hunt is that fun. I could see myself getting in to that.

• Yeah but we forghe longest time love to torque other humans. Even the ones who are agasint that type of stuff and hate other for doing it. don't even realize they are doing it.

It was legal it went off the grounds. Now I will say this he didn't know it had a tracking collet until after he killed it and examined the body.

But we act like lions don't do that to gazlles. And they eat the slowest one.

But we are supposed to be above animals because we know moral and stuff. Bunch of b. s

• You think those African people care about morals you think back I. The day people cared about morals. Indian and shit.

No becuaee it was life style

Just how not killing is bad because someone told every it was bad.

• become a terrorist

• To poor and I don't have the connections