Guys, what is your definition of an "innocent girl"?

As it can be interpreted in different ways.

12

Most Helpful Guy

• Hmm Usually cute, baby faced (relatively big forehead, and eyes and round face and on the smaller side is the look. Personality wise just girls who seem nice and uninterested in (or oblivious to) sexual stuff, very sweet and General but kind of naive. Hope this helps (:

What Guys Said 11

• I think of innoncent girl as someone quite young (younger than 10 or 11 or so) that doesn't really know much about life and is has an element of cluelessness about things like sex or the human body.

• my definition is a girl who hasn't hurt anyone. You can be the biggest slut on the planet (my favourite:), Porn star even, if you having fun and not hurting anyone, you innocent.

• Virgo Intacta.

• It's hard to describe. I haven't met many.

Someone who isn't corrupted by the world around her yet. Who will believe me when I tell her that I love her, and love me back. Who doesn't need a reason to do something, but only a reason not to do something.

• To a lot of pople, I suppose it means "virginal", but I always thought of as meaning like "not mean spirited at all"

• Innocent girl in my opinion is hard... i guess when she goes to school and wants a career more than anything I don't know

• A girl who's under 10 years old. Other than that, there's no such think as an innocent girl.

• Shy virgin that is always very quiet.

• Innocent girl the girl that is still Virgin

• A girl who is a whore but uses religion to cover her whoreness

• If you look at her and say man I'd love to show her a thing or to