When do you wake up? When do you sleep? What's the first thing you do when you wake up?

answer all the questions.. :P
Oh and tell me how many hours do you usually sleep?
Thanks!
HAVE A LOVELY DAY!

Most Helpful Guy

• sleep anywhere between 8pm and 1 am, wake up anywhere between 5 am and 10 am (unless there's school), first thing i do when i get up is open my eyes :P

What Guys Said 10

• 1: Weekdays, 6 am, Weekends, as late as possible before my 2 and a half year old son wakes me up or my wife wakes me up after being woken up by same, so usually also 6 am, 7 am if I'm lucky.

2: At night, usually turn in around 11:30 pm-midnight. I will take opportunities to cat nap during the day when they present themselves, but these are rare opportunities

3: Weekdays, get out of bed and into the shower, usually straight away. Weekends, keep my eyes closed and try to pretend whoever woke me up didn't in the hopes they will give up and go away. It almost never works.

4: 6-6 and a half hours. It isn't enough.

• Honestly, when I wake up the first thing I do is send my Girlfriend a message, every morning without fail and the last thing I do is think about her before I sleep, thats the honest truth!

And I sleep odd hours haha

• I usually go to sleep midnight ish and I sleep about 9 hrs.. The first thing I do when I get up is take a piss.

• I usually wake up like between 5:30 a. m.- 7:00
    I usually sleep like 3-4 hours and good for all day
    I usually pee the first thing when i wake up then get coffee

Thank You :) :D

• I usually go to bed at 11-12 and wake up at 8-9. The first thing i do when i wake up in the morning is stay in bed for a few minutes and check for notifications on GAG 😅

• I wake up at around 10 I'm not so sure xD and sleep around 8 during the weekdays since I got class in the mornings and what I do in the mornings is take care of the morning stiffness which explains why I'm always so friendly kind and talkative lol 😂

• I sleep for 2 hours at night like 2-4am sometimes 3-4am and I sleep for an hour at daytime also
    I just call my friend for jogging...😊

• When do you wake up?
    Eventually.
    When do you sleep?
    At some point.
    What's the first thing you do when you wake up?
    Go back to sleep.

• Usually about 3 am i wake
    i rarely sleep for i am an insomniac
    When i wake, i go for a walk

• I go bed about 2am , wake up 9 am basically

What Girls Said 9

• From Monday to Friday mornings, I wake up at 5:30am (that's if I slept the previous night), I usually don't sleep on Friday and Saturday night, so I stay up the whole night, thus no time for when I wake up on Saturday and Sunday.

I sleep at around 1am++ on Sunday night (aka Monday morning), from Monday to Thursday nights, I sleep at around 1-2ish, or around 3ish in the morning.

The first thing I do when I wake up is to switch on my phone and take a look at the alarm clock on what time is it. When my phone is switched on, I'd check if there's any messages or missed call or what not.

• I wake up at 6:30 most mornings unless my brains being a dick and waking me up at five.
    I go to bed around ten thirty, don't sleep until maybe eleven/eleven thirty. (I am lacking a brain that shuts the hell up)
    First thing I do when I wake up is wonder what time it is. Then look for the alarm clock that no longer exists to figure out what the time is. Then curse that I don't know where my phone is so I can't check the time.

(I have to know what the time is)

• I have to have my 9+ hours of sleep, otherwise I'll be pissed with everyone :')
    I usually go to bed at 10-11pm (12am being the latest if I don't have school the next day).
    I get up when my dog does, which is around 9am.
    I wake up, I get dressed, brush my teeth and head out for a walk with my dog.

• I wake up sometimes at 6am, sometimes at 3pm depending on the day of the week. I go to sleep mostly at 2am on regular days and 5am on weekends. The first thing I do is pee and check my weight to see how much I lost. I can sleep from 0 to 12 hours a night. I know that sounds bad but I only do all-nighters a few times a month.

• I rub my eyes (I know shouldn't though!) Look around the room, then I check my phones msgs and missed calls. Then I get up from bed, go to the balcony, look at my plants, flowers. Enjoy the scenery, and then I get ready for work 😂😂

• Around 7:30 8 on week days and 9 on weekends. Bed time around 11 to midnight or 1 sometimes. First thing I do is turn on the keurig and then go to the bathroom to start getting ready shower/makeup/hair/get dressed and chug a coffee
    About 7 hours a night

• I wake up pretty early because of work. I sleep in during my days off. I sleep very late 😔
    I turn off the ⏰ when i first wake up.

• Ideally, I'm asleep by 9. I wake up around 4. That's 7 hours of sleep a night. I eat some simple carbs and then go for a run.

• I freshen up (wash my face, brush my teeth) then I go downstairs watch TV eat breakfast in my pjs and then I shower get dressed etc