Which problem passenger would you least like to sit next to on a plane?

Vote and share any travel nightmares you may have endured.

• The fat person in the aisle seat. Self explanatory
  • The gay princess guy with the really effeminate and loud voice
  • The man hating lesbian feminist who never stops talking about her least favourite subject - men.
  • The spit talker. They don't say it, they spray it.
  • The sleeper. Spends the whole flight asleep and keeps resting their head on you.
  • The suspect terrorist. Wide eyed muslim guy in the full islamic clothes, tea towell and all.
  • The air sick person. You're locked in an air tight cabin with the smell of their chunder.

Most Helpful Girl

• Uhh the spit talker, and the air sick person. I don't like it when people spit on my things (ie clothes, hand etc); and I cannot stand being locked in an air tight cabin with that kind of smell. Thankfully every time I've took a plane, I always got all three seats to me (one being the one which I bought, the other two is vacant so I just lie across the three seats and sleep).

• Aww that never happens to me! You're lucky

• Lucky you!

• Thank you 😊

Most Helpful Guy

What Girls Said 15

• Was surprised you didn't mention the baby... I can survive that though they are rather cute and I do have 300$ noise canceling earphones.

So as a flyer since I was a fetus, here's my experience on all of these.

Worst is the obese guy with bo and sweat.
    Like... It's fucking freezing why the fuck are you sweating?

Also air sick I guess but really you can smell it anywhere in the same section... I know cause once a guy three seats ahead tossed his fucking cookies and we all wiffed it... Awful because I usually fly 22 hours between Taiwan and America.

Sleepers are no better or worse then taking the subway, kind of annoying but livable, spitters are gross, but people don't talk much on planes and most likely it won't be at you anyway.

The Gay and the man hater are noisy but still not horrible and you get that just walking on the street anyway it ain't the worst, and honestly in my opinion it's rather funny. Once I get bored, my head phones.

The terrorist is scary, but if he were a terrorist it wouldn't really matter where you sat on the plane we're all fucked :c

• I thought about the baby but it's not the parents fault all the time so I thought including that might be a bit offensive.
      Well said everything you wrote though

• Once I was half asleep and I swear to god she was giving a hand job right next to me... For fucks sake! I was 16!
      I mean now that I have a boyfriend I sort of get the appeal but still that's just rude. Go to the bathroom at least. :c

• Oh gross! That's so not cool

• Thank God I have never had to Endure any of These headaches, @sexualchrist, but I have sat next to a few who did like to speak but not Tweet' about Anything Unsweet.
    I chose number Three for to me this would be Annoying. I would not care to hear this Big mouth and loud mouth yapping and yacking on my long voyage out, wishing all along that I could Just... Toss her Out.
    Good luck. xx

• I 'd always nail the aisle seat first because I check in early but I find it annoying when i have a spouse or a father asking me to give up my seat so they can be together with their kid or wife/hubby. Like for fuck's sake, don't they think, they should have come in early so they get seats to be together in the plane?

• Oh my god, that happens to me so often when I'm travelling alone. The flight attendants will come and ask me if I'll move, fuck its annoying.
      Doesn't happen in business class though thank god.

• I need to say there are two more annoying passengers... the kids that sit behind you and kicks your seat often.. and the big ass tall people who sit behind who totally always block me from reclining my seat. Ugh. It's hard sitting up straight while trying to doze off.

• Oh yeah, fuck those people

• The fat person.

I need to use the loo quite often, so a fatty blocking my way would be hell.

I always sit on the outer side for easy access and I don't mind letting other people out.

• Yeah same here. I prefer the aisle seat for that reason too and also considering how much I take advantage of the free booze

• gross! gross! gross!

• The spit talker.. I don't want him/her to spray their spit on my face and clothes...
    http://youtu.be/Uvf7aJyX3tw

• I remember a girl in highschool was a spit talker. I never said anything cause I didn't want to embarass her. But it was so annoying. I had to keep handkerchief with me... One day, she sat on the same table during lunch time... You know what happened?
      She accidentally spitted (while talking) on my lunch... Ugh

• And glad it's past tense now hahaha!

• LOL! Yup, I tolerated her for like 4 years, I didn't know I had so much patience xD

Glad, highschool life is over now 😂😂😂

• Somebody with bad BO would be the worse.

• The sick person or a person with a crying baby.

• The worst is actually sitting behind the guy with IBD whose farts can kill you.

• The one with a baby who won't stop talking or screaming or crying. it makes me want to tell their family to tell their kid to shut up.

• You forgot the woman hating misogynist.

• Consider it an honorable mention

• I'm with you though, like the guy who tries to grab the air hostesses arses and puts her in a bad mood ruining it for everyone

• Whoops, should have voted air sick person.

• Spit talker don't want that in my face.

• The sleeper, have that happened to me -shudders-

• Definitely the airsick person

What Guys Said 1

• The sleeper is the most annoying. The suspect terrorist I don't mind.