Which 2 countries do you think should rule the world?

Obviously this isn't a serious question and there's no need for anyone to get offended by it but if you could choose 2 countries that you would want to rule the world or have the most power who would you choose and why?

I would choose America and United Kingdom together

Most Helpful Girl

• USA AND UK <3 <3 <3 <3

Most Helpful Guy

• Britain would do well. We did used to pratically own a third of the world. 😏

Not that this would be an empire.

What Girls Said 8

• Any of the Scandinavian countries really... Yay free health care and school and shit?
    Honestly America is horrible. I paid 10 Us to remove my two molars in Taiwan, here it's more like 1000.
    My boyfriend ruined his credit because he had appendicitis and no insurance at the time, that was 35,000. He was so scared of thee bill he went back to work the next day without staying in the hospital, I'm sure you've all heard the kid who paid 55k as well. In Taiwan? This would have been 900 dollars at most.
    How can people have to pay so much just to survive? America may be fun, but boy is some sort fucked up, not even going to mention the food the GMO crisis (whether or not one believes them one should be able to choose, not spread seeds into other farmers fields like a bully) and the schooling system or the politics.

• United Kingdom and maybe Australia

• None because I notice when countries rule the world they start ducking everything up.
    The Uk and the US already did that whole rule the world thing and it's been awful. So I instead just think everyone being equal would be best.

• France and Italy

• Saudi Arabia and Israel.

• America and United kingdom have a good relationship together and work well together as a team so i choose them to

• Either Australia and Great Britain
    Great Britain and Russia
    Or France and Germany

• Japan and Sweden.

What Guys Said 6

• Finland and Denmark

• turkey and italy

• Switizerland and Canada

• No not the USA and UK!!

Jamaica (maybe a weird choice but i am listening to Bob Marley now so that explains it) and Switserland is a good choice i think

• America and (Is Hong Kong a country?) LOL!
    I prefer one representative from Asia.

• Thought USA and UK but they are puppets of Israel.