Do you do things you know you're going to regret?

Ever happened to you? Why?

Most Helpful Girl

• All the time. Because I want to live life, and have great stories to tell in 50 years. I try to look forward, move on and not regret too much. And live like it's the last day/week/year I'll live.

For me it's better to do things I'm not so proud of than regret not doing them.

What Girls Said 11

• only when i really couldn't care about being good anymore.

that happens when I'm just feeling low.

• I've done things I thought I'd regret, but I didn't care. Turns out if you don't care enough, you won't regret it.

• I definitely have. Mostly dealings with guys. I ignored red flags, trying to remain judgment free but instinct is there for a reason.

• Not very often maybe minor things like say hi to somebody when I don't feel like saying hi to them but nothing major.

• Yep. Why? because I feel better when I know I tried no matter what happens next. =)

I always regret the things I didn't do more than the things I did.

• Yes I do. I try to avoid myself in those situations. So I do like thinking ahead quickly and coming up with a quick solution to prevent that from happening. Can't live life with having regrets.

• Yes, I do.. Cause I make hasty decisions in anger

• Yes, stupid moments.

• No, but I take risks so it's always a 50-50 chance.

• no I don't regret anything

• Yeah I had sex and lost my virginity.

What Guys Said 1

• Nope, can't say I ever have.