Filter VS Non-filter?

I think most girls would agree that filters, even the less noticeable ones, can improve our selfies. Well, we believe so. For me, it makes me look more tan than I am, and I like that because I'm self conscious about being pale. It clears the skin to, making blemishes less obvious. It can make under your eyes less black, goodness it can even make your teeth look whiter. I'd like your opinions, do you prefer a filtered photo or non filtered? Not necessarily the picture I attached, but in general.
what is your filter opinion?
Filter VS Non-filter?

Hate welcomed if necessary, but hardly acknowledged 😊

Most Helpful Guy

• I never use filters lol.

Most Helpful Girl

• I like the right pic here, because the eyes are blue and the lips are pink and in the left pic both look washed out.
    But generally, I prefer filters since my phone camera is bad at best.

• I can see your point yeah! Thanks for opinion 😊

What Guys Said 6

• The one on the right looks terrific!!

Remember, even professional photographers use Photoshop or similar to get the best, even when they use filters on their cameras. I certainly do, and I'm only an amateur!

• Interesting you chose the non filter

I agree, I think if you use it right, filters can be good. 😊 Thanks for opinion!

• I wouldn't call it cheating, just making good use of tools haha!

• Filters tend to work very well for most situations. I like the picture on the right.

• You're fucking pretty, you don't need to worry about filters.
    Lots of pretty girls on here today...

• I like both. You don't have any blemishes. I have seen some selfies though where there is a big difference vs real life / up close.

• Thank you! Yeah for sure, I agree

• The picture on the right looks better

• I'm sorry, I've never taken a selfie, and never will. What the hell is a filter?

What Girls Said 5

• i like playing round with filters. my fave is the transfer one [for anyone with an iPhone]
    id agree and couldn't give a damn about what other people think. if i wanna keep a selfie untouched i will. if i wanna filter it, i will.

• I like filters for pictures sometimes. It can make many pictures look better or cool. Sometimes to spice things up

• I agree ☺️ It can bring out details in a photo and highlight areas to.

• Filter is always better.

• I like the pic on the right

• Right one for sure