Have you ever wore braces?

i got mine in 8th grade over the summer, my denist says i only have 1 more year before they come off. my teeth are not the best but hey, i like how they look. did braces make you lose weight and change your overall facal shape? it did for me. lol

i look a little different now. :)

Most Helpful Guy

• Nope it looks gross.

Most Helpful Girl

• No they didn't... might have changed my facial shape a little

What Guys Said 4

• Hang on, You got your braces in 8th grade? So you would have been 13?

And your now 32? I'm sorry, but who has braces in for 19 years? 0_o

• You got them in eigth grade and now you're 32 and you get them off in a year. Wow. 20 year braces.

• Yes I have had braces before. I think I wore mine for 2 years.

• Yes to stop my trousers from falling down... lol

What Girls Said 11

• nah never. i dont think they have that much of an effect on face shape or weight.

• Braces only made my teeth straighter. Thy didn't change my face shape or make me lose weight (how does that work?)

You're not really 32, right? You couldn't have had braces on for 20 years 😃

• Hai. I got them in the 6th grade and had them taken off after 9th grade.

I also had this thing places on the roof of my mouth to snap the bones there. To help make the upper part bigger and have more room for my teeth.

• I wore them for a couple years got them off when I was 17. I think or 16 I can't really remember. But I do remember they were annoying they hurt and food got in them and it was gross. But yay straight teeth.

• Yes I have braces on right now, surprisingly I thought they'd repel any guys, but it seems like the opposite.

I've had them for about 2 weeks and they're completely unnoticeable. I guess it's because I have plump lips to hide them xD

• This feels like a troll post.

You aren't really 32, right? The longest I've heard people have braces in was 6 years.

• Didn't make me lose weight of change the shape of my jaw, but it did make my smile cuter.

• Yes, I wore them for 4 and a half years.

• Yup.
    Spent four years of my life with them.

• Yes.
    No.
    No.

• I wore them for two years, from 14 to 16.