(not while drinking.)

It happened twice with me.

Updates:
I don't know which one to pick as MHO

0|0
13|11

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

• Once or twice I think, couldn't remember. It was because I was overly hungry, haven't ate in a day, surprisingly my gastric didn't attacked.

2|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 10

• I blacked out from a bad migraine back in middle school. My vision just tunneled and I was out like a light. I used to get really bad migraines during that whole puberty stage but they stopped in adulthood.

1|0
    0|0
  • Hmm well one was when I was driving which lead to me crashing.
    Another was when I was under water and the third was when I was just sitting in my car.

1|0
    0|0
  • Probably a dozen or so times.

I use to suffer from low blood pressure pretty badly :/.

1|0
    0|0
    • Have you ever blacked out on that good good

• Show All
    • @Ibokan18

Myn was caused, because i was trying to loose weight (Lost 70lb now), And, I was eating very small amounts of food (Like 200-500 calories a day at max). Whilst also working in physical labour 8am-5pm AND going to the gym almost daily.

So, I got it simply because my body was in starvation mode. And, i started eating more and it went.

Some days when i dont eat it comes back, so, I don't know if it will help you, but it helped me ;)

• @Riggers thanks for the informationšŸ˜Š

• I was once hit by a car, I rolled over the car and dived head first onto the asphalt.
    After 30-60 seconds of writhing in agony I was already trying to get up.

If any of you had played Call of duty, I experienced a similar feeling as if I was close to an exploding grenade.

1|0
    0|0
  • just like this? never... but i had anesthesia 2 times in my life if that counts.

1|0
    0|0
  • Just once, when I was like nine.

1|0
    0|0
  • 3 times during fights

1|0
    0|0
  • Only once while drinking.

0|0
    0|0
  • I've blacked out once or twice in my life... never figured out why it happened though.

0|0
    0|0
  • I blacked out on that good kush a few times

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 12

• once when there were too many people and i was hungry at that time too (so which is which XD). I woke up with a bump in my forehead with everyone looking concern at me. not really cute. haha! Good thing I was with my family at that time so somehow they caught me not before i bump onto a hard wood in front of me! :">

1|0
    0|0
  • Yes it happen to me twice. One time I had an epilepsy seizure. I was having breakfast with my family, all of sudden I fainted. I fell all the way to the corner of the kitchen landing on my face, my arms and legs got tilted on the opposite direction (my body looked paralyzed) and I got bruise on my face. I went to the hospital and stayed there the entire day.
    The second time I fainted was when I came from the sauna exhausted. No matter how hard I tried to keep myself awake, I lost it and fainted. Few people were nice by giving me water and a little bit of sugar, big thanks to them

1|0
    0|0
  • I used to get seizures as a kid but I grew out of them. that was the only time I ever really blacked out.

1|0
    0|0
  • Last time I blacked out. I accidentally took my ADHD med at night. So I had over 100mg of vyvanse in my system. I became really dizzy and that all my blood veins in my body were going to burst.

1|0
    0|0
  • None.
    Zero.

1|0
    0|0
  • Too many to count - one of the reasons I hardly drink anymore.

1|0
    0|0
  • Once and I've had a couple of other close calls since then. Not fun at all.

1|0
    0|0
  • Never ever

1|0
    0|0
  • Once and it was in the dentist office

1|0
    0|0
  • Never I mean not that I know of

1|0
    0|0
  • Only twice because of drinking.

0|0
    0|0
  • yea... i wwas doing horse back riding thing with my brother then he suddenly raised his back feet (kinda like that yoga pose)

he did it before it was fun and i held on to something but that one time it was so sudden and i didn't grab anything... dlew straight down on my face (forehead really,,, face was fine)

i had a mountain growing out of the right side of my forehead xD XD
    i remember when i woke up i looked up and actually saw it standing up xD imgaine how bbig it was (i was just wakingup though maybe i was imagining... but i do know that thing was BAD) lol

1|0
    0|0