Should I pursue this cougar?

So I met this woman online in a forum, she's 34 years old and lives about an hours drive away.
We exchanged a lot of information and two days ago she invited me to her home.
She's really hot and I'd like to pursue this further but I'm still a bit cautious.

Thanks people I've decided to go for it since I'll probably never get a chance like this again. I'll update this question about what happens if I don't assume I'm dead...
or the next worst thing.

Most Helpful Girl

• What would a grown woman want with a child?

She just wants you for sex.
    Kind of gross in my opinion.

• Upon reading the comments, I find it strange how some people are open to the idea of an underage boy meeting a grown woman.
      But if it were the other way around all hell would break loose on here.
      The double standard here kills me!

• No problem.

• Thanks for mho!

What Girls Said 2

• The fact that you're under 18 should already be a sign that you shouldn't go for it. You could get her into some deep trouble if you did man, and that's not cool.

• What do you mean?

• Ohh OK... I guess I should think it over again.

• I'm scared for this woman. . -.

• if you feel comfortable meeting her then go get em tiger. but make sure she real too. No Catfishin am i right?

What Guys Said 6

• If you were over 18 I'd say go or it. But since you're not I'd say... don't do it.
    And given the fact that it is online I even more oppose.

She may be some hairy guy named Harry. And she must be a ware of the fact that sex with someone under-aged is illegal.

• I would verify if she even exists, its rare for hot cougars to want guys under 18, that's like considered sex with a minor yo

• The age of consent is 16 in my state.

• If u genuinely feel she is not a catfish... I say go for it! ;-)

• No offense but I find it strange how men are open to the idea of an underage boy meeting a grown woman.

• I don't "raise hell " about an older man wanting a teen girl... all I say is the legal ramifications in the USA aren't worth it. :-P

• I think that's a cheetah, not a cougar.

• Keep on dreaming!

• You don't have to believe me if you don't want to.

• Indeed.

• Go for it cougar sex is amazing