What did u do to overcome ur fear?

Any fear you've had that you've overcome... how did u do it?

Most Helpful Guy

• By facing the fear?

How can you overcome a fear if you don't face your fear?

The only way to get over a fear is to do the thing you are scared of :)

• What if that doesn't work? Haha!

• It would work?

How wouldn't it work?

• I face my fear often. But am still afraid :/ and its a childish fear. I just can't get rid of it.

What Guys Said 8

• Yes, there were some fears I overcame, some I still haven't. Well you can only overcome your fear if you face it.

• Finding opportunities to confront that fear, progressively.

I was afraid of giving presentations, but I soon realised that there were many ways to give it a try - hey if the small ones don't work I can't even begin to try the major ones!

Not fearless yet but much better than the nervous wreck I was a couple years back.

• Spiders... I watched spider videos for hours.. And the more I did it, the more I started to find them interesting

• I surround myself with my fears. I become my fears. I master my fears.

• I have a fear of large butts (being serious.) When I see a a girl with a small waist and huge bottom, it freaks me out.

Watching KUWTK is helping me overcome this a little (I wonder how much toilet paper that family goes through every week.)

• I have only gotten better at my fears by exposing myself to them.

• Confront that shit!

• If it hight go sky diving

• Is that what u did?

• Ugh. Kinda thought so. Haha. Thanks for ur advice tho. Appreciate it!

• Your not a fair of the dark so much as the fear of being alone and vonurable

What Girls Said 1

• I used to be afraid of public speaking. I mean I would literally have the paper right in front of me but didn't know what to say or how to say it. My stomach would even start to hurt. I started meditating and doing yoga each morning and it just calmed me down.