- I’m being active on a daily basis
- I report inappropriate questions/opinions/comments …and duplicate questions as well
- I ask questions suggestin various things to make GAG better, and distract people here from Xper huntin
- I never troll
- I never go anon
- I’m always nice to da asker even if he/she asks sth I strongly disagree wid or sth dat is considered “dumb” by most people.…as long as da question won’t violate GAG rules I’m fine wid it.
- I never post short answers on questions wid long-description
- I don’t give a shit about rewards, I don’t even keep ‘em for myself I give ‘em to others
Ok gotta admit I don’t write takes often.. no good wid it…but apart from dat wot am I doin wrong? :’(
But generally I act like a politically-correct user now…. i’m not as asinine as I used to be a few months ago….. so y I’ve never been suggested? Do admins consider me still a “newbie”? (but there r GAGers who r 1 or even 2 years more recent than me and they r mods)
Maybe it has to do wid my high amount of Xper?
Or actually I’m doin fine and I’ll be suggested later?
:’( :’( :’(
- u'll never be a mod44% (12)38% (6)42% (18)Vote
- u'll be suggested later, be patient56% (15)62% (10)58% (25)Vote