Why I have never been suggested for mod? Do I do anything wrong?

- I’m being active on a daily basis

- I report inappropriate questions/opinions/comments …and duplicate questions as well

- I ask questions suggestin various things to make GAG better, and distract people here from Xper huntin

- I never troll

- I never go anon

- I’m always nice to da asker even if he/she asks sth I strongly disagree wid or sth dat is considered “dumb” by most people.…as long as da question won’t violate GAG rules I’m fine wid it.

- I never post short answers on questions wid long-description

- I don’t give a shit about rewards, I don’t even keep ‘em for myself I give ‘em to others

Ok gotta admit I don’t write takes often.. no good wid it…but apart from dat wot am I doin wrong? :’(

But generally I act like a politically-correct user now…. i’m not as asinine as I used to be a few months ago….. so y I’ve never been suggested? Do admins consider me still a “newbie”? (but there r GAGers who r 1 or even 2 years more recent than me and they r mods)

Maybe it has to do wid my high amount of Xper?

Or actually I’m doin fine and I’ll be suggested later?

:’( :’( :’(

• u'll never be a mod
    44% (12)38% (6)42% (18)Vote
  • u'll be suggested later, be patient
    56% (15)62% (10)58% (25)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy
Updates:
nah forget about this question... i just became one. thanks GAG team :D

0|0
8|6

Most Helpful Guy

• Take it from me , being a Mod doesn't have any special perks or privileges that go along with the title

0|0
    0|0
    • It really doesn't. But has you move up the moderator ladder you will see that each moderator has a different ability added on.

• Show All
    • @Stacyzee , Indeed I have learned a good deal

• Plus you can change topics, remove myTakes (unpromoted) and mark questions and myTakes as trending too.

What Girls Said 8

• In no way are you a newbie, that's definitely not the reason.. I've been here only 4 months and I got asked to be a mod. And I'm definitely not as politically correct as you are either lol
    I'm also surprised you haven't been selected yet, I think they should've chosen you long ago already. I think you definitely qualify. Just ask them.

1|0
    0|0

i did.. hope they'll respond :|

• Show All
    • if i had a job then i'd not even reach 50/day

• Request to be a mod.
    You don't have to wait for them to contact you.

(They will look into your activities and posts) to see if you qualify.

Just send them a message.

0|0
    0|0
  • Klaatu 4 Mod !!!

1|1
    0|0
  • If you were reported or blocked by others - regardless of whether or not the report went through - this will lower your "reputation" with the computer who suggests future moderators for the staff of GAG. Just my theory but not sure.

0|0
    0|0
  • i think they like you more as a master user.. don't worry.. you are cool.. 8) why you want to be mod?

0|0
    0|0
    • so a master can't be a mod?

well i just want to help GAG as much as i can and put away those anon trolls

• I'll never be a mod either! I'm okay with that - it doesn't sound like fun.

0|0
    0|0
    • have u ever been suggested?

• Of course not. I'm too sarcastic and stir up too much shit.

• used to be like dat but i gave it up... otherwise how am i gonna be promoted? :D

• @Klaatu55 Don't let this new found power go to your head eh? lmao hahahahaaha

1|0
    0|0
  • Lol good question you're online like all the time.

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 5

• Honestly I found it a lot of extra pressure and resigned - I report just as much and help just as much as I did before but just as a normal user - My advice stay a normal user.

1|0
    0|0
    • pressure? i just behave almost like a mod now... but still.. nah :'(

• Yes, i would suggest you to be Moderator. I think your over due to have that
    privilege you have been a asset to this site.

0|1
    0|0
  • I actually think it is just a question of spelling. But of course, I am not the one who makes the decisions, so I cannot really give you a decisive and definite answer. :P

0|0
    0|0
    • actually my spellin's related wid R'n'B/house culture from late 80s/early 90s... it's not wrong :|

• I think it's to do with your successful reporting ratio but ask them to consider you for mod if you are impatient

0|0
    0|0
    • i already did... and i report pretty often lately!

• For being a moderator you should regularly login and post question and opinions which are helpful, no silly and funny, no jokes. Also you should report questions/opinions/profiles which are inconvenient, nonsense, offensive, suicidal tendencies, illegal and abusive. That's why my sister is Uber Moderator.

0|0
    0|0
    • is yer sis a u-mod here?

and my opinions r not silly/funny lately and u report any inappropriate questions/opinions

• Show All
    • Wait... The 'm' is appearing! Congratulations dude! 😃