Do you agree or disagree with me on this meme that I found on an instagram page of a friend, being the American justice system in a nutshell?

This is the very sad truth about how the justice system here in the US works.A photo posted by Jose Luis Grijalva Contreras (@jose. l. grijalvacontreras) on Jul 8, 2014 at 3:11pm PDT

• Yes
  • No

What Girls Said 0

What Guys Said 2

• I #Agree and this is why I'd never allow myself to be put into the system anyway. Since we know how that baby works #UnForgiving LOL.

Heck, If you don't commit a crime... well "get caught" ya won't have to worry about it in the 1st place anyway, right?

i1127.photobucket.com/.../ezgif.com-add-text.gif

• The only way to get away with crime pretty much is if you are either a rich person or an attractive white woman.

• Not really. I've seen plenty of Black female criminals receiving more harsh punishment than white men in the American justice system.

• I Agree + I'm black so I know what ya mean LOL... but at the same time girls in general get away with a lot of shit. That we as men would have been torched for >_<

• There is a tiered justice system depending on your socioeconomic status. This is true. Powerless people get put in jail for possessing flowers and sex on the beach, while powerful people can defraud and even kill and there's no consequences. Just look at this fucking guy, caught with illegal drugs, then votes to drug test the poor gawker.com/coke-busted-gop-congressman-just-voted-to-drug-test-foo-1468175133 You think you could get away with that if you are an average person? (I laugh if you do) The banks admit to fraud up to the trillions of dollars and get a slap on the wrist. You think if you steal $50 from a bank and get caught they will give you a slap on the wrist? (I laugh harder if you are that stupid)