Guys, Do you want kids?

It seems like nowadays noone is ready to settle down and have some kids. Does anyone want kids?

23

Most Helpful Guy

What Guys Said 22

• i1127.photobucket.com/.../ezgif.com-add-text.gif Umm the only way I'd want kids if the mother was cute + cool as hell to hang around... if not I'm good on kids ^_^

• Absolutely, children are the best. I for what ever reason want a daughter, at least to start. I already know her name too, Alethia it means truth in greek and also means sincerity and openness.

• Oh yes, i waited for this all my life actually, finally my wife is pregnant, and i can't wait to see my daughter. I feel so excited about it. Every day i just sit with my wife and i hold her tummy and its amazing.

• absolutely, but now at this point in my life it wouldn't be a very smart decision. a little later when I have a better job which I could help support my family with I would then Love to have kids.

• Yes, absolutely. I'd want to have a daughter for some reason.

• When I'm 30, out of college, have a stable job with stable income coming in, and living in a home big enough for a child will I want one. I refuse to make the same mistakes my mother made.

• I support traditional family and am all for it, but I don't want kids. I have my reasons.

• I want the kids.

• Sure I want a junior to mould onto a mini me

• I never used to want kids but now that I've got a serious committed girlfriend, a job and we rent a nice house I feel very clucky. I'd say kids are at least 10 years away though.

• I've been wanting kids since I was 14.

I'm not having kids until I'm 30, though.

• If I meet the right girl, yeah.

Otherwise, no.

• i definitely want kids! i'll spoil them all day everyday😅

• I am settled down all the way!

• I really don't

• I just don't, I don't really have a paternal side to me, I also don't want the responsibility.

plus even if i did have kids there's a good chance if i got married wed get divorced and my wife will just get custody and id be stuck paying alimony and child support for kids i never get to see.

• People do but you should get the partying and fun outta your system before following it. It's a big change to your life and can be to much for some to bare if its too early in life. Don't jump the gun and make sure you're ready

• Are you wanting to sale your children to GAG.

• I want a boy but when i turn like 35

• 3 or more. The worst part is to find the woman that what it. They all run !!!

• ... they run because its a lot of kids... cuz im daaaaamn sexy ofcourse...

• If it's your wish you can. Just make sure you grab them a good father, because you definitly need one.

• Oh definitely! I refuse to be a single mother.

• Yeah, I want kids.

• Yeah, I want two boys and a girl. Fucking expensive though! lol

• I do and deep down slots guys do