Will I really face that much of racism in Europe?

While searching the least racist countries in Europe, I came across this disgusting thread. You have no idea how much it hurts to be stereotyped and hated like this. I've always considered myself white based on my own ethnicity and where I was born & raised (Mom from the Balkans, dad from Kastamonu, born in Istanbul) and because I technically live in Europe, an European. They say it's funny. I'm fucking enraged. I AM NOT BROWN. Brown isn't even a thing, scientifically. They made it up. Rightfully so? I'll kick your fucking racist ass and rightfully so. Just because those lazy ass overly religious stupid guestworker fucks live on their welfare, that doesn't give them the right to be racist me. I don't like Turks either, which is why I want to move, but I'll give up if they're just treat me like one of them. I've been teaching myself fucking English since the age of 11 (I'm 14) and I'll spend the next 4 years with Spanish. They have no right to assume I'll wear a hijab and sit my ass in a ghetto, not bothering to learn whatever language they speak there while having 16 kids so I don't have to work. I do look kinda "Turkish", as skin color, on a scale from paper white to jet black I'm Italian. I'm not beautiful, though, I'd say I'm a 5.

I am not a Muslim, far from it. But I don't support Islamophobia. Even though despise it, if you talk shit that isn't true about Turkey, I'll give you a piece of my mind. Turkish people are MOSTLY racist, homophobic, arrogant, stupid, superficial, ignorant, hateful, Ottoman-loving, angry and disrespectful to pretty much everyone, but there ARE exceptions. You can't judge someone based on stuff that has nothing to do with them. I didn't choose to be Turkish. Maybe I'll have to lie about my background or won't even be able to eat my meal messily because it'll be associated with my race. This is the defitinion of being discriminated against. Racism is not fucking okay.

Link: http://www.ign.com/boards/threads/which-countries-in-europe-are-the-least-racist.453225757/

Most Helpful Guy

• Racism is a hard thing actually, I don't what you'll face but I tell you to be prepared. Even here where I live (Brazil), where I consider ourselved tolerant, there is racism...

Most Helpful Girl

• You have to ignore the losers who do nothing other than mock others. They will rot in hell after they die.

What Guys Said 1

• I live in Europe and not a white person.. Generally no you WON'T, but like anywhere in the world there is always a possibility... Stop being a afraid you will face racism.. Furthermore, IGN threads are pretty stupid anyway. Don't read em.

If you want least racist EU countries then come to Ireland.

• Ireland won my heart when they legalized same sex marriage by popular vote. It's really important me.

• Yup. First in the world!..

What Girls Said 1

• It doesn't matter where you go, you can run into it.