Out of these games which is your favorite?

• Dark Souls
  • Mass Effect 2
  • The Last of Us
  • Bioshock: Infinite
  • Red Dead Redemption
  • Batman: Arkham City

Most Helpful Guy

• When I play, it takes me months to beat a game cause I'll play like 30-1hr a day. The Last Of Us was a really good game, I really enjoyed the story. I hear they're coming out with a movie soon

Most Helpful Girl

• I liked dark souls! But it is definitely time consuming and fucking hard! XD but I picked batman since its fun lol

What Guys Said 7

• Tough decision between RDR or TLOU, but I'm going with the latter. The Last of Us is a game that I literally love it's in my Top 3, while RDR is in my Top 5.

• i loved red dead redemption! but my favorite game till now was battlefield bad company 2. i used to play that game sooo much i was an expert😅 now i play playstation 4 battlefield 4 fifa 15 gta v and more. if someone has a ps4 send me a message and ill send my username

• Smash Bros N64

• None as I never played any of those games.

• Never played any of them. I pretty much only play Borderlands 2

• I love bioshock franchise in general!

• Dark Souls for now...

What Girls Said 4

• I'm tentatively voting Batman Arkham City, but in my opinion there are better games out there. The Last of Us is also not very good. It's got a good story, but the gameplay is bad and overdone.

I play exclusively on PC anyway.

• Whaaaaat? The Last of Us gameplay is not bad or overdone, it's great. It's one of the few post-apocalyptic games that makes you feel like it's real.
      If you're exclusively a PC player, did yoy played the game from beginning to end?

• I did, I played it at a friend's house. It just didn't interest me much. The gameplay is nothing that I haven't already seen in other games. And those other games do it better. Games like Deus Ex, for example.

The story and atmosphere were both great, but it doesn't redeem the gameplay.

• Oh well, I guess we have different opinions then. I just love that game, it's one of my favorite and I do like its gameplay.
      Deus Ex HR was amazing too, I can't wait for the new one.

• I don't know any of those games.

• I haven't played any of that

• Batmannn :D