Girls, Do you think its possible for a christian to room with a girl for the school year to save money?

Basically, do you think that idea is possible or not possible and why?

7

Most Helpful Girl

• If you guys are strictly platonic then I think its acceptable but outsiders might not understand and make assumptions about you - it's important to avoid even looking bad - even though you yourself know you are not bad. I knew a very attractive christian girl who roomed with 2 guys cause she felt scared to live on her own - was worried guys would rape her or mug her.

What Girls Said 6

• No, I don't think so, not on school campus. Just because he's Christian doesn't mean that nothing's going to happen or that the girl's going to be comfortable with it. You could try looking into house or flat shares though.

• Bruh.. not like it says you can live with others. It is totally okay depending on the intentions of the guy. Just because he's Christian doesn't mean anything. Anyone can call themselves a Christian, however, that doesn't necessarily mean that they LIVE like a Christian. If they are just living together, its not a big deal.

• What does being a Christian have to do with anything

• Yes, I mean, they're just rooming, right?

• Why are you afraid of religious arguments? If so jus don't push the other person and just leave religion out of the conversation.

• No. It's against their religion to share the same living space with someone. Their religion strictly states they must not live within 5 miles of another soul.