Girls, When you met a guy, would you take him out to eat when you know he doesn't have a car because he lives on campus?

Basically, would you take him out to eat to get to know him? And what are signs you want to take him out?

5

Most Helpful Girl

• As long as he's planning on getting one. And just doesn't nkt have one bc he can't afford it or has a bad driving record

• He's a student why should he be able to afford it?

What Girls Said 4

• not unless I had an above average level of respect for him. For example if he was a medical student or doing his phd in science or a humble professor who was very hard working but simply poor - I would consider it.

• I don't like cars. Too much pollution. Take the damn buss. I'd def haver no problem with him having no car. I'd prefer it.

• This is going to sound really sexist but I'd be turned off by it. I went on a date with a guy who rode a bicycle while I drove a new Chevy and it was just all sorts of awkward, I don't think either of us liked the concept lol

• I would duh. I don't really care hero drives or takes out who. It's 2015