To live is to die?

• Yes
  • No (please tell why)

Most Helpful Girl

• Oh my how deep you've gone with this one. At first I would say yes except that I believe in eternal life so really death is just another step we take in life!

Most Helpful Guy

What Girls Said 4

• to live is to die, means that we live but we face a lot of difficulties and hardships which kills a part of us every time, like when we lose someone that we love, over stupid reasons, and never get to see them again, we lose a part of ourselves and die in a way , and our lives, every time someone breaks our hearts and we get to see them with someone new, we die in a way, when someone we love dies , we die in a way , so yes i totally believe in this quote. Life is not to easy , i myself have died many times

• As a child I did not enjoy my life most of the time and was miserable but now I realize God put on this earth for a reason. He knew many of us would suffer and many more would die painful and miserable deaths but he put on this earth because he had something good to give us while we are on earth - something we can take with us after we leave this world - and that is God's presence in our lives and the love we can experience when we learn to tolerate and accept or forgive others.

• Every moment, we are replacing the old with the new so now the old has died so the new can be born.

• to live of course, life's beautiful <3

• I just asked "to live is to die?". Not a stupid question like "do you wanna live or do you wanna die?".

• @EarthToKepler LMAO that you see rudeness in my normal comment. by the way nice steroids bro. I bet your penis is as big as your arm.

• Asker, death is unavoidable.

What Guys Said 12

• In the grand scheme of life, I can say that we do die... not only at the end of life, but throughout our life. When we are born, we are completely innocent and naive to the world. As life goes on, however, we learn things and our innocence gets corrupted. Our lives become less naive and our views become more realistic and cynical. So we do die in a sense through our loss of innocence.

by the way, nice Megadeth t-shirt! \m/

• we r born to die and die to born again ;)

• 0|1
  • I don't know about you, but I live
    not to die, but to learn. ^.^

• Show me a newborn baby in a cradle and I'll show you someone who will die.
    We ALL die, in the end.
    Life has a sad ending.

• Yes every living thing does die except for the few species that are biologically immortal lol but even they can be eaten :D

• You live every day, but you die only once. I would say that we die to live.

• Only when it's finite can we call it life.
    There is no life unless there is death.
    Without death all we have is an accumulation of random events.

Code Geass Season 2 Episode 15 C's world. I paraphrased the last sentence but other than that it is quite accurate.

• metallica? xD rip cliff burton

• Life and death walk hand-in-hand, every second lived is one second closer to the grave, even though you don't know when that'll be... But what of it?

• If you're alive, then one day you will die, so I guess yes?

• explain what you mean and i will answer accordingly.. .