PS4 VS XBOX ONE?

What ones better?

• X BOX ONE
  • PLAYSTATION 4

Most Helpful Guy

• Before, it was the PS4. But now I'd have to say the Xbox One because it will be able to play Xbox 360 games later on this year.

"Well why does it matter if the PS4 can't play previous generation games? I want a PS4 to play the new games only."

To those who are thinking that, that is perfectly fine for YOU. But there are MANY people like me who have either missed a lot of good games that have been released these past few years, or people who want to play upcoming games but don't want to give up any of their older games to afford a PS4. And when Microsoft announced that they were gonna make the Xbox One FULLY backwards compatible, they won over MILLIONS of gamers (especially former Xbox fans who switched to PS4 after the bullshit Microsoft pulled back in 2013).

Most Helpful Girl

0/2500

Send It!
Sponsored

What Guys Said 10

• Ps4 is getting a game called 'dreams' where you can create ANYTHING you want (not like minecraft) and you can biew other peoples dreams that they've created but I've always been an Xbox type of guy to xbox

• PS4, but technically the PC is the best because soon it'll be able to emulate the XBOX ONE, and people will eventually write an emulator for the PS4...

• PS
    free internet above everythingggggk

• PS4 Uncharted 4 and The Last Guardian *nerdgasm*

• Video games are for nerds.

• Unless you're rich go with a PS4. Paying for Xbox live will cost you.

• PC > Ps4 > Xbox

• PC MASTER RACE xD

• PC for the win.

• Xbox One - - -

What Girls Said 5

• If I had to pick I gues PS4. Still I wouldn't buy it.

I love having the Wii more and anything else just use emulators. :)

• PC is better tbh

• xbox always <3 even though i only have a 360 but still

• PS4 HAS FFVII REMAKE. PS4.

(I will never stop being excited for this)

• Playstation 4.