80s music poll: Favorite album by Whitesnake?

One of da most overrated bands imo……I hardly remember any songs of ‘em despite da fact I’ve listened to all of their albums just to see y so many people like ‘em…. but they were “ughhhh”. Only song I remember’s da overplayed “Is It Love?”….. but still…no-no

• Ready an' Willing
  • Come an' Get It
  • Saints & Sinners
  • Slide It In
  • Whitesnake
  • Slip of the Tongue

Most Helpful Guy

• I don't know enough about them to pick an album but what stood Whitesnake apart was that they were the first rock band to understand the power of the video - Usually rock videos were cropped together live footage of the band - Whitesnake went what would happen if we got a gorgeous actress (Tawny Kitaen) to roll around on a car and then the reason that Whitesnake are most well known the "Here I Go Again" video is born
    pinupgirldatabase.files.wordpress.com/.../atawny.jpg
    http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=2fP9hW7655U

• nice video... but i cannot say da same thing for da song :p

• i see... i didn't xist in 1982 so i dunno... but yeah of course options were limited unlike today... anyway when time-machines would be available in 2036 i'll give it a try and go back to 1982 and see if it was easy or not :|

• Thanks for MHO

What Girls Said 0

What Guys Said 1

• I dont know who them dudes is...

• u don't lose anything... trust me