(Quiz) How long would a TV show about your life stay on the air?

http://www.buzzfeed.com/harrymcfryer/how-long-would-the-tv-show-about-your-life-air-for-1ls2y#.neem7W852

You got: 8 Seasons, a Netflix prequel series and a Feature Film
Woohoo! Your show was a continuous hit with viewers and critics. It ended on a high and every actor has since gone on to become massive movie stars. You can sit back and enjoy the residual payments from the constant reruns.

Most Helpful Guy

• You got: 2 Seasons

Your show was a huge hit in its first season, it even won some awards, but the pressure of being consistent led you down a tormented road. Great guest stars couldn’t hide the fact that your second season was dropping in standards, unfortunately you were cancelled after that.

I was expecting a 5 minute tv special, but I'll milk it with 2 seasons!

• Whoa, when did they update for 2 mhos?

Thanks btw! <3

• When they updated that I started giving them out right after lol ;P
      you're welcome

Most Helpful Girl

• You got: 8 Seasons, a Netflix prequel series and a Feature Film

The thought of putting jim parson, zooey deschanel, and jennifer Lawrence. Is an awesome and really funny thought. :D

What Guys Said 10

• You got: 2 Seasons

-------------------
    Short, sweet, to the point. I don't mind that. At least they didn't try for an even worse season 3 haha

• I got same as you quite frankly I expected to be axed after 13 eps.

• You got: Not Picked Up

Your show was clever and had some good characters, but the network passed on it in favor of another pilot. Better luck next time.

Story of my life... i can't get a girlfriend, i can't get a good job, and now i can't even get descent answers on pointless quizzes lol!
    first underwear! now this!

• You got: 5 Seasons

Your show was snubbed by pretty much every award show going, but viewers loved it! Eventually the network had to make room for new talent and your show was the first to be kicked to the curb. What a shame.

Well screw you too NBC!!!

• You got: 2 Seasons

@cinderelli

• I'm on for 5 season and that long enough for mW I don't like when shows dragg out. Lol so its a perfect fit.

Take hint walking dead. You got two more season after this then stop

• They give you the "8 seasons" thing for every choice. Boring.

• I didn't take it but I would guess it's last one episode. The pilot episode would fail lol

• About 15 minutes, until the bullets stop flying...

What Girls Said 11

• You got: 5 Seasons

I can deal with a cult classic.

• You got: 8 Seasons, a Netflix prequel series and a Feature Film 8)

Lolol 😂😂 my life must be pretty dramatic then! 🙈🙉🙊

Niceeee! 😀

• You got: Turned into a TV Movie

Your pilot was good, but there just wasn’t enough storyline to make a continuing series, so the producers and editors went to work and created an amazing TV Movie.

I would be okay with that lol

• You got: Not Picked Up

• My life gets more twisted and interesting as it goes on. I could probably stay on for years.

• You got: 5 Seasons

• I got 2 seasons