How can girls think it's ok to hit a guy in the Genitals?

I think that when a Woman does that she deserves to be beaten up and jailed, there is no excuse for such actions and there is no way she can justify that.

Most Helpful Girl

• She deserves getting charged with assault just like a guy would for punching his girlfriend. Don't know why are you generalizing a whole gender.

• and calm down... not all of us are one-eyed monsters lurking in the dark waiting to attack you

• Yes, but the punishment would be much harsher if you would break someone's arm than if you would slap someone, same with kicking a guy in the Genitals. Maybe not in the West since there are a lot of Feminists, but definitely in the East.

• Sure, I never mentioned anything about the specific sentence. I only said that both of cases will be charged with assault.

Most Helpful Guy

What Girls Said 4

• I would only do it if it was in self defense. And then I would not hold back. :)

• It depends on the situation. If I were getting mugged or raped, you bet I'd go straight for the nuts. But I don't believe in hitting anyone anywhere for any reason other than self defense.

• It's okay if someone is attacking her
    Or if it's an accident (one time I kicked my boyfriend there by accident because he was tickling me)

• how said that girls think it's ok? IT'S WRONG!

What Guys Said 2

• It depends on the situation. If some guy was to try and rape my sister, he'd get more than a kick in the nuts. I'm not a violent person at all, but sometimes it's justified. Luckily, my sister can defend herself pretty well!! A kick in the nuts would be just the first line of defence!!

• No it's not, he would be ATTEMPTING to rape her, you would be using excessive force.

• This thread has become boring. I'm dropping out of it!! I'm not surprised you won't get married. No sane woman would want you with your attitudes!

• You need to learn that things can be worked out without violence, but i can't blame you being raised in such a Feminist country, that you will always be a slave to Women.

• You say that... But my question is... What would a man do to a girl, that brings the girl that far that she would kick you in the genitals?