I keep having dreams repreating over and over again. Do they mean anything?

I keep having the same dream that my mother is pregnant with a baby boy. My grandmother keeps having the same dream too. Could it mean anything?

• Yes (explain)
    38% (5)33% (4)36% (9)Vote
  • No (explain)
    15% (2)33% (4)24% (6)Vote
  • Maybe (explain)
    47% (6)34% (4)40% (10)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0
5|3

Most Helpful Girl

• No. Dreams are just very visual thoughts, except you don't have any control over them. The fact that your grandmother has had the same dream is probably just a coincidence. If it's something you've talked about a lot it's even more likely to be a recurring dream, since dreams are just your brain processing things you've gone through or things you think/talk about a lot. There is nothing spiritual about dreams.

1|0
    1|1
    • Yes there is.

• Show All
    • Lol, i assure u that i wouldn't waste an attitude on someone like yourself. You're honestly not worth the energy. :) I'm done with this conversation... and you. :)

• @Realfire22 great, thanks.

What Guys Said 3

• I had a repeating dream once...

1|0
    0|0
  • The dream I have repeating happens because I am anxious and scared, I think repeating dreams do have a meaning expressing your current psychological state. Yours may be happiness or excitement about something (maybe the baby).

1|0
    0|0
  • Maybe
    I've seen the future through dreams several times already

2|0
    1|0

What Girls Said 4

• Yes. I have the same kind of gift.
    It's one thing when one person dreams something, but TWO dreaming the same thing? Chica, that's confirmation.
    Of course, that baby boy may not mean an actual child from ur mom... maybe a orphan boy needs your mom's help, or there will be a little boy that will love and be very important to your mother. You nvr know, but whatever it is, i wish ur mom the best. :)

1|0
    1|0
  • no idea.. i think both those ladies want a boy.. so maybe thats why they keep on getting this dream

1|0
    0|0
  • Yes, it probably means your mom will be pregnant with a baby boy congrats! :)

2|0
    0|0
  • No. Dreams are just reflections of your own imagination and memories.

1|0
    1|0