Coping with debt?

I just graduated college, with a degree and 30,000.00 in debt -- how does one cope being in that much debt? I know I'm not the only one in this much debt, but I feel alone!

Most Helpful Guy

• Yeah a lot people have that problem, hopefully it was student loans with low interest or deferred until you get a good paying job

Most Helpful Girl

• Are you setting up monthly payments? If so, there's nothing to worry about, so long as you're paying it off.

I'm in art school right now and I can estimate that I'll be in 200k worth of debt after I complete this bachelor's degree.

But it's all worth it, for my dream job as an animator

What Guys Said 2

• Meanwhile where i live, The college actually pays me to attend xD.

Damn... the US fucking sucks eh?

• 30,000 dollars is not a lot of debt. As long as you chose a field that has monetary opportunities, you should be ok. If you chose the arts or communication, you may be screwed.

What Girls Said 2

• I feel you. You pay your bills as best you can and get a bomb job so you can pay your debt off before you die. It sucks.

• my old boss had $150,000 debt from professional school. you're not alone in this.