We're on a break and he plans on hooking up with other girls.. is our relationship basically over?

One of the biggest problems in our relationship was that we aren't sexually involved. We've only gone as far as making out, I refuse to give him anything more like an hj or bj and sex is definitely out of the picture until we're married. I'm very relgious and he has tried as well but it was hard for him to stay commited to religion. I understand that sometimes it makes him a little frustrated. But recently he started expressing interest in wanting to hook up with one of his old partners. He texted her saying that he misses hanging out with her and that she was the best he's ever had. Now that we're on a break, he fully intends to see her again.

Most Helpful Guy

• What were you expecting, exactly? You're not giving him something that he needs so he's going elsewhere. It's just something you're going to have to accept.

Most Helpful Girl

• omg this must be soo hard , it hurts so much to see this text that he has said she was the best he has had, i have been through something like that , with an ex also and yes it hurts too much , i am sorry my dear<3, but it is so rude of him to just go talk to her that fast and openly , i really hate him now for being open in hurting u like that, he at least should hide it or pretend that he is doing the right goal of the break you guys are taking, but yes seeing someone else makes it very hurtful for you , i think u should stay away as far as possible , and when he comes back think so hard if you can get over him going back to that ex or not? because this is a verybad move , dont make my mistake and take him back if you can't forget what he said to his ex, you will only be torturing yourself , plus u are giving him bj and hj , he should have been ok with that

What Guys Said 1

• you need to move on

What Girls Said 1

• You need to break up with him perminately and find another man. He clearly just wants "some" and if he's not willing to wait then he doesn't love you. There are plenty of faithful men with more respect who will gladly want a faithful virgin womam who gives sexy bj's and if he can't see that then he shouldn't have you. He's already showing signs of a cheater so I know you don't want to marry a cheater. you deserve better😎