Anyone else go night swimming?

Just curious. A few of my friends and myself went night swimming in the lake last night and I started wondering if it was a Southern thing or if others elsewhere also swam at night, in a body of water other than a pool of course.

• Yes, I have.
  • No, I have not.

Most Helpful Guy

• I've done it several times. My favourite was when I did it during a meteor shower, the beach also had some small organisms that glowed in the dark (there were very few of them but it still added to the effect).

• That does sound pretty awesome, you've got me beat, the only thing interesting last night was the blue moon.

• the only thing that matters is having a nice memory at the end of it all :)

• True, I agree 👍🏼

Most Helpful Girl

• If I swim, I prefer to go during the day because there are less mosquitos - you can see where you are going - and the water is warmer since the sun is shining on it. The only time I might swim at night as if I was at a cottage somewhere and there was nothing else to do.

• That is a good point, seeing is a benefit, although for whatever reason the lake we swim at is warm at night.

What Guys Said 3

• Midnight swimming in the Mediterranean with my girlfriend We were more than naughty.

• Last summer, I went to the pool at night

• I've never done that before, which no one I know owns a pool, so I haven't really had the opportunity, but it seems like it would be fun.

• I wenthink skinny dipping on night

What Girls Said 6

• I haven't because I'm afraid of deep water and also think it's unhygienic but my friends do it sometimes - I'm from Luxembourg tho lol lotta things different here

• No I haven't, plus I can't swim so I guess I'm going to drown. Although, if I could swim I wouldn't go at night because you can't really see out there because it's dark and some person might be roaming around there. I would go in the day time because at least I can see around me more. Just be careful ok :) <3

• I never swim where I can't touch, I've seen too many episodes of River Monsters for that. If the moon's not out and it's too dark one of my buddies pulls up their truck and turns the headlights on, although that's a bit more dangerous because it draws snakes in, but we can see better. I'll be careful, thank you for your concern. :)

• You're welcome

• Yes I did swim at night 4 years ago and also did at a hotel back when I was little. It is a very rare thing, lol. Swimming at night sounds like a good idea for a romantic date at private pool with just me and my so.

• Haven't, but sounds awesomee

• I almost prefer it to daytime swimming, if it weren't for not being able to see things, such as snakes or glass.

• I looooove swimming at night, there's something super relaxing about it

• No, I've never been