Do you think this is a cruel punishment?

Say your 12-16 year old daughter was whoreing around instead on focusing in school. You hear about it too much, and you finally get proof. Would shaving her hair completely be a reasonable punishment? Lol, I would do it.

• YESSS
  • No too cruel
  • I'd give her condoms

Most Helpful Guy

• No, absolutely not. At that age and doing those kind of things, she may already be too rebellious to listen to her parent's lectures. Punishment might just drive her further away, especially that type of punishment (which might even be illegal).

I think it's time to become her friend instead of just a parent. She'll rebel against the parent. But she might listen to a friend. Most child/parent relationships eventually become more of a friend relationship. Sometimes that relationship needs to be sped up instead of waiting for it to happen naturally.

Most Helpful Girl

• I would first ask why she feels the need to behaviour in such away. Her behaviour needs to be fixed not a new hair style of my choice, it would probably push her away even further and probably do the opposite of what I want. I would talk to her, but most importantly I would listen. I would tell her I love her and that her life is worth so much more. I would try and find the right kind of help that will rebuild her self esteem and her self worth. That's what I would do.

What Guys Said 8

• No, that's just dumb. That's not going to teach her anything. It's only going to piss her off more and she'll most likely continue doing what she's doing.

• First yell at her for not doing well in school come up with a reasonable punishment and then give her condoms.

• I would make her get a part time job at a day care

• Give her condoms for sure. And ofcourse id talk to her.

• if you would do that then you'd be a cruel and horrible mom

• This would make her 20x more hoe also she'd hate me forever.

• Yes and No

• Give her a choice that or a spanking then sit her down and have the talk

What Girls Said 12

• I don't really think of that as a punishment in the sense that it won't help her learn anything on how to correct her behaviour. That's more of a humiliation, and I don't think that's right.

• I would show them the proof. Educate them on every aspect of it and go into great and in depth details. Then drag them to the woman doctor to put them on the best birth control pill possible. They are hormone crazy kids and no matter what they are going to fuck. Might as well make it so they can't accidently get knocked up by being stupid about it.

• or well probably not the pill. I think I would just go for IUD's since they have a higher protection rate against being pregnant.

• Dear god no. I would take her phone away, and her computer. Worst punishment ever.

• you shouldn't punish anyone unless they're doing it after you told them not to. instead i'd have a talk with them and make them realize that its wrong

• I would whip her ass but not shave her head.

• No way that would just make her want to do it that much more. She'd hear from me that's for sure, but not in that way

• I'd do it.

• Lol i don't think that'd solve the problem though..

• Like literally having sex for money? Or just a slut? I wouldn't do it either way but there is a difference.

• No, I'll think of other ways to punish her.

• I mean your daughter is probably not going to listen to what you say but hey at least she's being safe

• I'd make her wear a shirt like this.
    cdn.kidspot.com.au/.../dad-full-size.jpg