What should I do I'm so confused?

I'm staying at my friends house for a bit
And the second night I spent here
My friends father who is married by the way
Came out into into the living room where he knew I was sleeping.. completely naked trying to get me to go to the bedroom and have sex with him I told him no several times and he went back to the room.
Should I tell someone about this or keep it to myself. He might not even remember he was drunk but I think he does since we haven't spoken since last night... should I tell someone or leave everything be as it is I'm really confused right now

6

Most Helpful Girl

• Tell someone, if he did that to you (even though he was drunk) you don't know what he could do if there are kids staying there one night. I know it's an extreme case but it's definitely worth telling someone.

• There is a 1 year old living here

• Don't have any older siblings around and my parents would cause a total scene
      That's why I posted the question on here
      To get opinions because I don't really have anyone I can talk too...

• Sorry, but what happened was sexual harassment, you really need to talk to someone about it, even if it's just a uni/college counsellor.

What Girls Said 5

• Definitely tell someone especially since you are planning to stay there for a while. Being drunk is not an excuse. Make it clear to him and everyone you're telling that that is never okay under any circumstance. I would probably not stay at their house, but that's just me.

• Tell your friend about it.

• I think you should tell your friend and explain the way you feel and explain how he was drunk. Other than that, I think you should probably tell his wife as well to let her know that it was not your fault.

• Definitely tell someone. Please.

• Tell someone, please just do it.