Tips for dying hair and tanning?

So I made a bet a while back that I would go tanning and dye my hair blond, cause nobody out here has ever seen something like that and would like to and I don't mind it. So any tips for a first time user with tanning booths and hair dye? Obviously, I gotta bleach my shit first by the way, so any clue on how long that'll last before my hair goes back to natural super dark brown?

0|0
3|1

Most Helpful Girl

• The time length for the bleaching depends on the strength you want to use. Bleach comes in different strengths (ex. 35, 45).

I recommend going to a salon that specializes in hair dye and bleach so they can determine which strength would suit you.

If you have dark hair, it's going to be a double process, which means you'll have to bleach twice and that'll cost some money.

On average, the bleaching takes about 30-40 minutes

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• There wouldn't be any difference for skin if you tanned other then getting burned because your skin would peel, as for doing your hair blonde ehhh it's your hair.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 2

• BUT YOU BLLLLAAAACKKKKKK da hell. GO TO DA SAYYYYLONE FOE PROFISSIONUL HELP OKURRR... WHEHH ALL YO HURR FALL OFF YO ASS GONE BE CRYIN. OKKURR

0|0
    2|1
  • your hair won't go back to a dark brown if you bleach it, you have to grow it out xD which takes a couple of weeks till you see your roots

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 0

The only opinion from guys was selected the Most Helpful Opinion!