Tips for dying hair and tanning?

So I made a bet a while back that I would go tanning and dye my hair blond, cause nobody out here has ever seen something like that and would like to and I don't mind it. So any tips for a first time user with tanning booths and hair dye? Obviously, I gotta bleach my shit first by the way, so any clue on how long that'll last before my hair goes back to natural super dark brown?

Most Helpful Girl

• The time length for the bleaching depends on the strength you want to use. Bleach comes in different strengths (ex. 35, 45).

I recommend going to a salon that specializes in hair dye and bleach so they can determine which strength would suit you.

If you have dark hair, it's going to be a double process, which means you'll have to bleach twice and that'll cost some money.

On average, the bleaching takes about 30-40 minutes

Most Helpful Guy

• There wouldn't be any difference for skin if you tanned other then getting burned because your skin would peel, as for doing your hair blonde ehhh it's your hair.

What Girls Said 2

• BUT YOU BLLLLAAAACKKKKKK da hell. GO TO DA SAYYYYLONE FOE PROFISSIONUL HELP OKURRR... WHEHH ALL YO HURR FALL OFF YO ASS GONE BE CRYIN. OKKURR

• your hair won't go back to a dark brown if you bleach it, you have to grow it out xD which takes a couple of weeks till you see your roots

What Guys Said 0