Is it possible to have more than 1 career?

I've been doing modeling and acting and I'm getting signed to this agency. I've also been training at ufc and is considering boxing too. Is it possible to be a model, actress, and a boxer?

Most Helpful Guy

• many people change careers during their lifetimes. all of the careers you are speaking of are based on youth. boxing does not go on forever, and only the supermodels can retire from it. Acting, well, that is the toughest and many women may make a picture because they are young and sexy, but that will not last. If you are modeling, and getting the hell beat out of you, your body will break down faster. Get an education - be a thinker - not as stinker.

I think you might want to think of a career after the body goes.

• activist, philanthropist? Anyone who is a celebrity or "star" is only there for themselves. they may give away a few dollars here and there, but to be where they are , they sold their souls a log time ago to the people who run the business. don't look up to these people - look at everyday people around you - they are real.

Most Helpful Girl

• Yes. Jared Leto is a actor, philanthropist, activist and a Rock singer

What Guys Said 2

• Sure. But maybe it's a good idea to rank them so you're aware what your primary focus is at any time.

But it's a free world (sort of), and if you can make it work, more power to you!

I have a feeling I know you? :)

• Nope because you'll brusea

What Girls Said 3

• I don't see why you can't pursue different avenues.

• SO HOW DA HELL IS IT POSSIBLE TO HAVE MO THAN ONE DICK, PUSSY OR TITTY.. BUT THEY ain't ONE MO CAREER THAT U CAN DO IS POSSIBLE. IF YO ASS KNOS WHAT I MEANS

• Hell yeah girl. I'm in school to be an animator and I'm a part time toy designer and I have an interest in miming as well.