Guys, what do you think about softball players? And what's something you find attractive about them?

8

Most Helpful Guy

• I LOVE that game! :) I go to a lot of my local college girls softball games. I wish I could throw, run & hit like them.
    Attractive? Just their athleticism. I like a girl that can play sports even if she's not the best. It's nice to play co-ed volleyball, Frisbee, "try" to surf & in Chicago (where I use to live) we played 16" softball (no glove, just your hands) It was fun to play co-ed 16" softball.

What Guys Said 7

• Well you know they're athletic, so there's that. There's also a comradery that comes to mind when you think of softball since there's usually a lot of travelling and more down-time than other sports, so they might be more personable, well-rounded and social.

• I think they would be hot after they just came back from a hard game all sweaty and if they came over my house to take a shower while I supervised them lol.

• Being a baseball player I think girls that play softball are awesome because we can relate to each other. Also instead of going to a movie or out to dinner, we could be able to go see a ball game or even play in one.

• It's definitely a girl sport. But I really do like athletic women

• That they're cute? I dk I personally don't prefer them, I prefer gymnasts and cheerleaders/dancers

• Butthead voice: Uhuhuhuhuh they play with balls uhuhuhuhuh cool. No but they're alright I guess just Normal girls who like softball

• Hey it's you again. Yeah I like them because like I said before they look good in uniforms. Plus I like baseball and softball is similar so I like watching them play. Though I don't have a team. In baseball I have a team so I can follow them.

• I don't remember you. But cool

• It was on the question where a girl asked what sports do guys like watching girls play. I said volleyball and softball. You responded and said that's cool since you're a softball player and you didn't know guys liked it.

• Ohh😂😂