Do you have a problem with judgmental people? Do you have a problem with being judgmental yourself?

Most Helpful Girl

• Not really. Its my opinion, im going to express it and if someone wants to argue with it then fine, their a human being too with feelings and opinions, it doesn't matter if their opinion/judgment is wrong or right, ill respect that.

Most Helpful Guy

What Girls Said 3

• yes and sometimes.

kinda amazing but gag has actually taught me to be more open minded in many areas. i wasn't like that when i first joined. of course till now i have my beliefs that i will never be swayed on, but in general I'm making progress and I'm happy.

i have a massive problem with judgmental people. iv been judged for many things. it's amazing what kind of things people assume about u just by ur looks.

so yeah I'm working on myself always.

• How do you define "judgmental," if I may ask?

• a judgmental person, to me, is one who creates assumptions as a means of identifying aspects of the world around them. it is falling so deeply into social norms that individuality and the will to ask questions slightly [or entirely in some cases] disappears.
      while there are signs and symbols operating in society to aid us in making meaning, we must realise that every single human soul on this planet is different and cannot be placed into boxes. someone is always going to break out.

• Sometimes but not really bc I try to give everyone fair standing, but if I just don't like someone I'll try to find an actual reason.

• I have a problem when I sometimes end up being judgmental. It makes me feel terrible.

What Guys Said 4

• I can have a problem. Some don't even get the chance to get to know the person and already start hating on that person, it's uncalled for

• I dont judge people. But for people who do, i just have to say get over your self. Seriously, no one gives two shits about you so why not give other people that benefit also lol. I won't judg you as long as you dont judge me.

• I don't mind if people judge me.

Do you know many non-judgmental people?

• Most of my friends are not judgmental. We give each other shit but thats only because we are just screwing with each other.

• Prejudice is a vice enough said...

• I don't have a problem with judgmental people. I have a problem with people who can't change their judgements based on evidence, or who base all their judgements on a book written thousands of years ago.