What u guys think about INDIA. if u evr visited?

Share your experiences.. :)

Most Helpful Girl

• i had a friend who just came back from there and she said it was amazing. she said it was beautiful and it's also reminded her that she is blessed.
    it's amazing how anywhere in the world u have the rich and fancy living not too far away from the poor and abandoned. sad.

Most Helpful Guy

• I love Indian food. Curry chicken with basmati rice is amazing

What Girls Said 3

• I noticed the westerners are adopting their words and ideas and marketing it as a business to make money. Yoga and indian restaurants. Christi turlington has her yoga clothing line. American businesses has out sourced many of their jobs relying on Indians for cheap labour.

• I want to go there to eat the pani puri. Those look different than the ones I have tasted.

• Pros:
    Beautiful people in the northern part
    Beautiful scenery

Cons:
    Terrible food
    A lot of guys are perverts

What Guys Said 7

• indian movies are good except for 1 stuff. they always dance and dance and dance... and sing songs million of times, which makes the film for 3 hours. but the topic is always a good one :). i mean i understand that they want world to know about indian culture, but it shouldn't be that much dances and songs.

• Love the movies
    Love the Tv Series ( Yeh Hai Mohabbattein)
    Hate some aspects of the culture like forced marriages

Indian has much potential to become a powerful country..

• Haven't been there. Very hot and crowded, I understand. And other than the Taj Mahal, the game parks and the Himalayas, not sure what I would go to see.

• U MST visit India bro.. It will gonna b a wonderful experience I bet ;) India has so many famous n wonderful places to visit :D

• Well I do like the food. Ate mostly Indian food when I was in England because the local food was so bad.

• Food is great, and it has an interesting history. But I'd probably never go. I had some Indian friends in college that would go back to visit family on holidays and they always complained about it when they came back.

• I have no thoughts on it.

• Get in the boat now, Mr Parker

• I think it has a lot of nice French people and Spanish there love your people!