What's the weirdest (unconsious) dream that you've ever remembered?

(I'm not religious) I had about 1000 di**s all over my body (they was mine) just flopping about randomly and I walked into a chruch and tried to kiss a nun

Most Helpful Girl

• LOL okay I won't lie... your dream made me burst out laughing.
    I had a dream that I was in a jungle and I was mysteriously pregnant and I was carrying the fetus on the outside of my body, attached to my stomach... It looked like a freaking alien.

What Girls Said 2

• Mine had a church tooo!
    Ok so I was forsed to go to Sunday school and this dyke from my school (I don't dislike lesbians but she is disgusting and weird in a very heti-y way lol) and my sisters ex boyfriend were there. I was walking by them and she said I was pretty... I mummbled yeah but you just think that because you're a dyke. My sisters ex boyfriend informed her that I said that and she tried to beat me up. It didn't hurt me and I knocked her out and grabbed the spirit Halloween application that fell out of my hand. The story cut off to my sisters bunny which I found dead. As I was walking down our street at night I cried out to the star specked skyt ands said God!!! Give me a sign thumbalinna (our bunny) is still alive!!! A shooting star flew across the sky as I looked up and cried a single tear. I woke up thinking wtf is wrong with me?

• I have a lot of these. The most recent was I was trying to escape this place which if I try to describe was like a vast open desert that was extremely hot and the dirt was so dark, not black but really dark brown, with smoke rising from it. The fortress I was in was very tall and made out of black iron. There was a moat of molten lava all around and large bridges that went across. The bridges were vented to let the heat through and great plumes of smoke were rising through them. In the middle of the fortress was a cylindrical piece of metal that was rotating, I assume to produce energy for the tower. As I ran across one of the bridges the rotating started to get faster and faster. I was in the dark desert and looked back. The rotating was so fast the it was hard to see it spin. When suddenly every thing exploded and I woke up
    :-)

What Guys Said 2

• That is personal I am afraid, most dreams I have to be honest I never remember though.

• Recently I remember I had a dream where a house was a monster just like in the movie Monster House. It chased me and other guys down the streets then we came to a train station. A guy there helped us and took each of us to a train. I remember he took me to the top of it and it left and we escaped. Then somehow we got to an icy snowy place at another station. I got off the train and looked for a certain one to go to. Then I see my crush with her older sister there in jackets. I said hi to them, and so did they. But my crush was on her phone most the time. Anyway they were going to leave for Utah and move there (which in real life they did). I followed them and we went on the same train. Inside was like a car and their mom was there now too. It was quiet most the time. Then they had to leave and get off a stop but I stayed. I said bye to them. The older sister said bye to me but my crush was still on her phone ignoring me. So anyway that's all I remember. Not so weird, but it was recent. Yah