Girls, what's your take on skinny guys?

I for one am approx 5ft11 at 135lbs

12

Most Helpful Girl

• I usually like them depending on how they look. It depends on the face and overall body distribution and bone structure.

What Girls Said 11

• I like skinny guys.

• Skinny isn't an issue. I'd date you depending on personality. It's waaay more of an issue if you're fat, but you're not. So you're good! :) Also, just for health reasons, make sure you aren't too too skinny. But as long as you are healthy, skinny is not a problem at all. Muscle can be a plus for anyone, but as I said, its just a PLUS, NOT a must.

• Skinny guys are not that bad. In fact, you shouldn't worry about how you look like. If you are confident, every girl can see the beauty in you and if it makes you feel better, just know that you should be happy with yourself and not get yourself by stupid comments of other people. They are not you. You can only live for yourself.

• I love skinny dudes. Bulky, muscular guys terrify me XD

• That's fine. As long as they're still stronger than me

• I like 'em. My boyfriend is about the same height and weight.

• I'm skinny too so it's cool B)

• It can be sexy if they are toned

• I don't like skinny guys :P

• I dont really like skinny guys

• my boyfriend is 6ft and 145 lbs, he does modelling and I think his body is perfect.