Why are some people in here so rude?

If they don't want to help, but shoot sarcastic and mean comments at others, they shouldn't even be here. I see thue happening so often and it pisses me off

*that happening

Most Helpful Guy

• I agree with you I was talking to a girl and she was way too touchy and took what I said the wrong way and swore at me and blocked me before I could even reply.

• So many people here do not want you to have an opinion, they want you to agree with theirs. For example the people that post sexist questions like "all men are pigs" or "all women are bitches" what they want is for people to post "yes all men are this and all women are this" not "you can't generalise" or "not all men are the same" or "not all women are the same". If you post something that goes against their sexist question they will be rude even though it is true.

• I thank you for taking your time to write all of this down :)

• No problem, you are welcome. I wanted to help you and tell you what I have seen.

What Guys Said 10

• I made a comment on a post by Genie23 who was on about people seeing her nude and I remarked jokingly to the effect that we needed photographic proof and she threw all the toys out of the pram and blocked me. I have apologized via another GaG friend but I remain blocked. As we were friends prior to that I thought it a bit harsh and now I can't message her to put things right. She knows I have an evil sense of humour so am bit surprised at the intolerance when it wasn't even me talking about being nude... Still I guess that is what she want so ce la vie

• imgs.xkcd.com/comics/listen_to_yourself.png

Truth be told, people tend to be mean typically if they think the question is too inane, or if it disagrees with their core values.

• Our devices need to have inbuilt shockers, so that when we're rude online, there's immediate punishment.

• I'd love to see that hahah

• I also don't uneerstand that

• Some people just can't help themselves.
    I wasn't one of those people right?/// o_o

• Some people are here to vent BC they can't do it in real life, the moderation isn't effective in controlling rudness because its too subjective

• What did I do to u anon :(

• Because we're in here for our self

• There is going to be rude people everywhere you go, don't make assumptions on a select few.

• Same reason a feminazi just had her post removed, some people just like to troll, to see if they can get away with it

What Girls Said 9

• Because it is the internet and this is how people are in the world. Even in person, I get grumpy people everyday at work. People are mean because they are tired, frustrated, and they're hurting... They don't know how to channel those feelings and end up taking it out on others.

• I totally agree -_- if they are that good in that why don't they solve their problems by themselves? -_-

• Some questions simply require sarcastic answers.

• some deserve it...

• I agree. The main point of this site is to help others and not to give sarcastic mean comments.

• It's hard to convey tone and demeanor and can come across as rude when thats not the intention in many cases.

• A lot of reasons. They could be frustrated or hurt by something/someone else around them but then drag other people for their problems. Very unprofessional. Everyone has problem. These people need to handle their lives better.

• I agree so much! Some people make rude remarks and never answer the questions it defeats the purpose of this website

• Upbringing.
    Bored with the questions.
    Bored with their own lives.