Busty girls, do you feel insecure when your boobs bounce when you jog or run?

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Yes.

But that's more from growing up in a small town, and it hurting when my boobs bounce.
    I don't like the idea that people might think I'm feeling up my boobs in public when I'm actually holding them in place so they don't bounce and hurt.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 19

• I'm not even that busty but that happens to me too :P It was pretty embarrassing at school when I was made to run, but now I just ignore it.

0|0
    0|0
  • i used to be really embarrassed especially in ninth grade when we were running and my boobs almost fell out of my bra. my sister convinced me to wear at least 2 bras when running and it felt so amazing having my boobs in one place and not moving too much.

1|0
    0|0
  • I'm not that busty but people have commented enough to tell me I'm not flat. Which is obvious though...

But I actually feel... slightly embarrassed actually. You're right. Then I also feel kind of shameful like I don't deserve to have these... things men usually call tits. Then I think that the only reason a guy would ever want me is because of these stupid things... Yeah. It goes deeper.

But I still love them :)

0|0
    0|0
  • I feel funny.. 😂😂

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes I do, I feel so insecure. Especially since, I'm pretty big. I was always insecure about running since 7th or 8th grade.

1|0
    0|0
  • Yesss especially when running with guys, but its mostly just awkward I'm not too insecure cuz I think every girls dealt with that.

0|0
    0|0
  • No
    ///////

0|0
    0|0
  • Don't feel ashamed that's like saying do u f feel bad when your but wobbles even if u didn't have a butt! I have small ones and I wise mine ran wild when I did lol.

0|0
    0|0
  • When it starts hurting, then yes

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes because they literally go everywhere even if I'm wearing a sports bra😂

0|0
    0|0
  • No , because I was prepeared by wearing 3 diffrent bra's!

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes, very. Literally any part of me that jiggles makes me self conscious.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes! Even with a sports bra on! Especially at the gym when there's pervy guys 😫

0|0
    0|0
  • nope cause i use a sports bra xD

0|0
    0|0
  • You know it! And it hurts so much!

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes all the time. Yet I don't jog or run anymore because it hurts

0|0
    0|0
  • Still better than no boobs at all lol!
    I've had this guy tell me I was an A size even though I'm a B.
    Clearly it wasn't showing lol

0|0
    0|0
    • I wouldn't count you as not being busty. A friend of mine who is a B cup actually came up to us one day and complained her boobs were too big. It took her a while to grasp what she'd just told me and our other friend who're both D cups.

• If only I had this problem...

0|0
    1|0
  • Nope... Ain't my fault they are big. But I might feel a tad bit insecure if people comment on it.

1|0
    0|0