Were there any gager you want to marry?

I want to marry @MissNowhere

Most Helpful Girl

Most Helpful Guy

• Yes all of them now that I have raised all the girl's egos up give me a thousand up votes and mh men shouldn't give women compliments that easily a man complimenting a woman easily is like a woman giving a guy free sex.

What Girls Said 7

• LMAOOOO good luck with that

• I assume he is the same one who used to tag genie23

• o_________o

• Say I'm creepy?

• No one.

I don't know any one well enough.

Wanting to marry someone here would be based solely on that fact that they have visual appeal.
    I don't one depths to make a choice like that.

• at least be brave and show yourself. I mean anon? lol

• I don't fall in love with people online lol

• I'm 15. I'm still scared to stay home alone, I love kid meals, tinker bell is da boom and my mom buys me watermelawn and ice cream. I don't want to EVER get married.

• Probably not

• i'd at least want to meet them first before i decide anything

What Guys Said 11

• Pyramid Princess. can't tag her because she left. I only talk with her on the phone.

• yes there is one... lol

• Are you the same guy that posted all these questions about genie?

• Everyone here knows I want to marry @cinderelli. Heck I've even proposed a few times already. :P

• Bad luck to you... @missnowhere is already engaged.

• Yes, that's about right! Sorry Asker.

• why your guys take it so serious, you misunderstand

• @YazanAA, maybe I'm not good at being funny, but I was meant to make you guys have fun, both you and nowhere, in my mind you all very nice person, all the things I post here are jokes, even the question, I never take it serious, I never meant to be mean or offensive, your guys so misunderstand, I know you and cl_517 are friends, and I aslo saw her question about online flirt, and she say she always joking on it, and I was joking too, so and "ummm, you wish", It's not jealous or "sad trolling", when I say "I say that cuz I want make it funny" , I real meant to make it a joke, "idiot, moron, clown", I'll never say that to you

• Got to say, there are a lot of fun people on here, but don't know them well enough to answer this yet

• lol, none is special here except 1 girl and i will not mention her.

• Not really. I was once. It ended in divorce. Irreconcilable differences.

• sorry to hear that

• Forgive me, but that was a little joke. A few years ago, just for fun I 'married' another user. I say irreconcilable differences because she and I were friends (when I was much more active here) and it ended on a whim over something stupid. It's a website I know but she was cool as hell. Don't know what happened to her.

• I'll marry anyone as long as their a girl haha

• Yes. I want to marry @alliecheergirl123

Yes, I will go anonymous too, just like you