Why do people say that Ginny and Lily from the Harry Potter series look the same?

From what I can tell, the only similarities they have is that they have red hair, and I guess, that they are both pretty. But other than that, I don't remember them ever described as both having a certain facial feature. It's definitely not explicitly stated that they look the same. So why do some people say that they look or are supposed to look similar? Or is just the whole thing of "all redheads look the same"?

Most Helpful Girl

Most Helpful Guy

• Get to the REAL question; who was the hottest girl in the HP series?

If you say Hermione at 11 go directly to jail.

What Girls Said 2

• To me they are really different. As u asked yourself this question i asked myself. Why do people say all Asians look the same. To me they look so different... but well maybe people just aren't used seeing those people and so cannot tell them apart.

• We are never told they look similar and there's not enough to go on to say they do, but that's the point. people can't say they look the same just because they have the same hair color

• I don't think they look like each other..

• I don't think fans think they look alike..

• they do. i've heard them say that with my own ears

What Guys Said 1

• I don't know, but all I know is Ginny is hot as fuck.

Also, Emma Watson is overrated.

#inb4h8