Would you pay to have your groceries delivered?

How many other people would pay to have their groceries delivered to them?

I so would... Especially during my period when I don't even want to get out of bed.

Most Helpful Girl

• I would.

I mean people pay for fast food, medication (delivery).

So why not for their groceries?
    It makes sense.

It also would make things easier for those who are physically incapable or unable to do so.

What Guys Said 8

• Yeah i think it's great idea lot of seniors and disabled can't get out to
    grocery shop i think it's a great idea you can order their groceries and have them delivered ,

• I would think I would hate to be that delivery driver showing up and the woman is on her period. I would get in trouble

• You are a predator and a menace. @BellePepper

• Whatever. I dont prey on anyone

• You know exactly what you're doing. Keep your kinks in the sexual categories where they belong. It's gross. It's so so gross. I'm just trying to read about groceries and here you are talking about a gross kink.

• Nah. It's not necessary to me. I would save money though because I always walk out with things I had no intention of getting

• Nope, I'm lazy enough. I don't want to get any more lazy

• No.
    It's not that far, I hop on my bike, I want to stay fit

• UK here a lot of the bigger supermarkets deliver free if your order is over a certain value.

• I have got my groceries delivered before.

• I already do!

What Girls Said 11

• I go grocery shopping for the stuff that I need, however I have an 'organic' fruit and vegetable delivery weekly. It's definitely handy and I can trust them, or so I think lol

• I totally would. When I'm so busy with work/school that I really don't have time? Absolutely. Especially if they bring me local vegetables.

• I wouldn't because they probably wouldn't take the time to make sure they are grabbing the cheapest items

• No, I wouldn't. I don't mind going grocery shopping honestly. Though it would be nice on days where I'm super sick or something like that.

• I would love to, I hate shopping so much.

• That sounds like a good idea!! But it would probably be expensive :-(

• Naah, I like grocery shopping :)

• Nah.
    Definitely not.

• Nope, I can walk. I'll get it myself.

• Depends on how much.

• If there was a cheap way of getting then delivered, maybe.