Can u suggest a good anime to watch?

for genre.. hmm.. any will do but not too violent and gore

more preferably funny/ with a good plot/ with good soundtrack

okay it can a be violent but with a very good plot and smart characters... like when they have to solve something and you just can't stop watching lol

Most Helpful Guy

• Mystery/darker theme/with some comedic moments: Fullmetal Alchemist and Fullmetal Alchemist Brotherhood

Goofy and funny: One Piece

Odd theme, silly, and upbeat anime: Fruits Basket

Romantic comedy with a somewhat dark theme: Inuyasha (my personal favorite)

Then there is always Bleach and Naruto/Naruto Shippoden. They are good animes and both very popular... but they are sooooooooo long, and i got bored and stopped watching them.

Then there is Attack on Titan, its new and pretty popular. I'm not personally a fan, but you may like it. Its pretty dark and creepy, and dramatic.

Sword Art Online is also good. There isn't much character development and its annoying how it seems like you missed a bunch between episodes, but the plot is awesome and unique, and its pretty action-packed.

These are my top ones, that I've been watching lately but there are a bunch more that i could list off. But i wouldn't know much about them, so you'd have to check em out yourself. Let me know if you wanna hear em.

• Omg I love inuyasha too!! everything in it, the story, romcom with battle scenes plus an awesome soundtrack. I've watched Fruits Basket too, so funny but touching. I agree with you, naruto is so long that i stopped watching it and SAO is also good. Haven't watched Attack on Titan but i heard some of the songs in utube. What's good in it? Why didn't u like it that much?

• Oh ok. I looked it up. I don't think I'll watch it, cuz I'm not into futuristic sci-fi anime.

• it's also a mecha anime. I've watched first ep tho w/o subtitles XD. The soundtrack is also good and the plot is average in my opinion. It might be good in the middle (haven't watched it).

What Guys Said 8

• mmm. . . mmm. . . *scratches chin*

I'll give you a two for one special deal. Let me spin the wheel and see what you get

Ok first up we have. . . Michiko & Hatchin !

Second is. . . wait for it. . . Plastic nee-san !

33.media.tumblr.com/.../...02zJfR1sxcftfo1_400.gif

I picked those. .. just because. If you want more suggestions then you have to pay

• If you want a killer soundtrack, Cowboy Bebop is the anime to watch. It has the best soundtrack of any anime I've watched (which admittedly is only around 7 or so) BY FAR. I swear to god I could listen to it all the time.

• really? then it's a must see. what is it about?

• oh that! hahha! i thot it's an unknown species in anime :))

• Clannad, Gurren Lagann, and Steins;Gate, for starters.

• I have watched the first ep of Clannad. will check out other anime you mentioned. thanks! :)

• *they sound the same...(and now im having typos XD)

• Ohh! Bahaha I see. Hmm, I suppose it could be somewhat niche. :) It's really good, though.
      Haha, it's all good. :P

• Galaxy Express 999
    Tenchi Muyo!
    Jungle Wa Itsumo Hale Nochi Guu

The first one is a classic by Leiji Matsumoto. The other two are hysterically funny.

• Here's what I've been watching lately:

Sword Art Online 2
    Attack on Titan
    Maria the Virgin Witch
    Ninja Slayer
    Gundam Unicorn
    Slayers
    Slayers Next
    Slayers Try
    Dragonball Super

• Is Sao 2 great? i didn't watch it coz there are negative comments...
      So the slayers is a 90s anime.. hmm.. haven't heard of them tho...
      I've heard Attack on Titan have good score.. Dragonball and gundam are classics..
      will check them out. thanks!

• It will take a while to watch them all but enjoy. :)

• yeah and others' suggestions as well :)) but more suggestions the better

• Kill la kill

• Naruto is pretty good, have heard about Full Metal Alchemist a lot too, but haven't watched it. Even Bleach seems cool.

• Danshi Koukousei no Nichijou !!!

What Girls Said 5

• Card Captors Sakura is a masterpiece! It captures the beauty and innocence of childhood with the challenges and intrigue of growing up, while at the same capturing mystical and magical cards that represent forces on earth (like wind, sun, love, joy, music). It has an awesome soundtrack and even though I used to really not like anime, this was recommended to me by a friend who loved it and I ended up loving it as well! I'm glad he told me about it! It's hard to find and it's expensive and it's not available to watch online, but buying it is worth it. It's a show with two seasons and two movies.

• yeah it is indeed a masterpiece! I have watched them when i was a kid. Even the movies are great (can't really remember them tho). really, it's not available online? hmm.. i guess it's got to do with the license thingy but most can be seen online...

• i remember shipping with Shaoran and Sakura. haha. sweet childhood love... plus the cutie lion (what was it called again?)

• I think Bakuman fits your preference. I don't remember any of their soundtracks though, so I can't say if they're good. Then again, how bad can they be? X)

• i agree, bakuman is interesting and somewhat funny. I have only seen a few eps before :D

• Death Note is probably one of the most beautiful things. Noragami is really good. Tokyo Ghoul is a bit on the gory side but it's amazing so you should watch it anyways. K-On isn't bad. Fairy Tail is beautiful. A lot of people like Sword Art Online but I found it kind of terrible tbh but you may like it. I haven't seen Attack On Titan but everyone I know says it's amazing. I recently started watching this one called Love Live and my friend said it's amazing. Free! is really good too.

• i have watched a few u mentioned. I haven't heard of Noragami and Love live, what is it about?

• haha. the i'd ask instead what do u like about it? what makes it interesting?

• Wow I don't even know. I think because it's very thrilling yet at the same time it can have a good joke and also it just has a really great storyline, but there's this one character that comes in at about episode 5 who I just can't stand. All the characters are really interesting too.

• Cowboy bebop

• Fairy Tail
    :3
    HunterxHunter 2011