What to put on an egg omelet?

Instead of cooking a plain egg omelet for breakfast, I want to put something on it. I've heard of cherry tomatoes inside the omelet, but I don't like the taste of tomatoe combined with egg.
Give me ideas?

Most Helpful Guy

• You like cheese and ate Spam or canned Ham
    i take ham and slice it up and add the eggs, cheese
    yum makes a good egg omelet , If you don't eat meat
    or ham than just omit that and add cheese, Onions
    maybe some type of vegetable like Zucchini

Most Helpful Girl

• I experimented with different recipes when I was on a low carb diet since my food options were limited and I liked to put tomatoes, cheddar cheese and olives on it. Be aware though - you might get sick of the olives after a while but if you eat it once in a while it should be fine. I think pork bits also taste good in an omelette.

What Guys Said 7

• What about chives?
    Or different kinds of mushrooms?

Depends what sort of taste you
    feel like, I guess.

Could even put some bacon in there
    if you're not a vegetatian.. ^.^

• Green bell peppers, yellow/white/green onions, mushrooms, sausage, bacon, ham, cheese.

• Cut onions into small pieces and put it inside it. Hope you like it. By the way I make it every morning for my sisters.

• Chopped onions with some butter or cheese? 😶 if your not on a diet 😜

• Portobello mushrooms, onions, bacon bits, sprinkle some cheese and put sour cream or guacamole on after.

• On mine i put onions, bell peppers, and sometimes ham, then after i cook it, i cover it in hot sauce and parmesian cheese. 😋

• I like to make mine with pepper jack cheese, Peppers, onions, and sometimes spicy sausage.

What Girls Said 11

• I like omelettes with a lot of stuff inside. I like onions, mushrooms, spinach, ham, and cheese. The options are endless! Lol :)

• Spinach, cheese onions, mushrooms, any meats, literally anything in a omelette be creative!

• I usually do pancetta, onions and cheese.

• Onion, bean sprouts, minced garlic, avacado (actually tastes really good!), bell peppers, diced potato pieces (cooked first), cheddar cheese or Swiss, mushrooms, green onion, spinach. That's what I like on my mine at least :-)

• I personally love spinach and cheese egg omelets.

• Tomatoes and peppers

• Sharp cheese.. spinach, kale, ham, turkey?

• Cheese, bacon or ham and some herbs

• Goats cheese, mushrooms, red onions, pieces of ham

• @zorro8888 would know this 😂

• Lol If I give out all my omelette secrets.. you won't be impressed when I make it for you! ;P

• Cheese, onion and bacon? You can use the same things you put in a toasted sandwich.