Why doesn't anyone answer some of my questions?

Most Helpful Guy

• Because some of the questions don't connect with us and sometimes questions just don't seem easy to answer.

Most Helpful Girl

• Depends on the time of night/night and what category. I mostly come on here in the mornings before gym time. I try to answer as much as I can on my feed. Also could be the subject matter, I'm afraid. Sometimes people don't know what to say.

What Guys Said 9

• People don't answer questions that require you to think. I asked a couple of really interesting and what i would hope would be thought provoking but they usually don't get much reply.

Break it down like this.

~ emotional basic questions with few word replies = win
    ~ questions that require you to think = fail

• Yeah, it's sad isn't it? You try and think of something to get everyone thinking, you think to yourself: yeah! This will get people engaging, talking, discussing ideas and experiences... then it flops flat on it's face and you get one anon with a two word answer.

Disappointing...

• Ask them about someone's chap and see how that goes. You'll get a million answers.

There's a law on this funnily enough. It's called Cunninghams law "the best way to get an answer on the Internet is not by asking the right questions, but by asking the wrong questions and watching people correct you"

• You probably ask smart difficult questions and people don't like that they wanna answer easy repetitive questions and it makes them feel better about themselves too and it gives them the chance to also say I hate answering these stupid questions yet they are always answering them welcome to the cycle of shit that we live in.

• Lol facts! You are soo right.

• I have no idea how you posted this question without additional information - unless its a new updated thing haha.

You probably posted the question at the wrong time and no one was able to answer or you wrote a lot of sh** in the question

• It happens, don't take it personal. Many questions get few answers.

• I guess you're right.

• Sorry, never saw them :c

• Lol i forgive you. :)

• Key word: Some.

We all go through this issue.

• People only answer penis questions, generic questions like 'what are you wearing?' and racist questions. Haven't you noticed?

• I have which is a little sad!! :(

• Because they all suck

• Hmm i doubt that.

• You've got loads of answers anyway

• What questions?

• Just mine in general.

• Lol so that's why!

• Brilliant Mr. Ventura! Simply brilliant! lol

What Girls Said 6

• Sometimes I don't answer questions if they're stupid, too long, requires too much thinking to answer or if it's something that has been asked a million times before

• Many questions would get few answers

• Oohh you the anon question asker eh?

I never seen you ask a q before

• I never ask questions anonymously

• What questions are those then? or have i been asleep?

• I answered this one :)

• Lol doesn't really count.

• Many questions get few questions also so you're not alone, don't worry :)