If you had the chance would you migrate? If yes, to which country?

Saw many looking at the USA - what are your reasons? It's going downhill economically though, compared to twenty years ago.

Most Helpful Guy

• As someone who pays attention to financial new daily I can tell you the US is not going downhill compared to 20 years ago.

We're still sort of recovering from the 2008 credit crisis so growth isn't as explosive as it was in the 90's which was due to the tech boom. But as it stands now, the US economy is the strongest out there. Europe and China may be approaching a slump.

Most Helpful Girl

• With Our Fore Fathers who have already gone to Hell in a hand basket and the USA soon to Follow, @valeriewen, Many people here, dear, are Renouncing their citizenship and Shipping out to Other places and Islands Outside the Cracker box with some rocks.
    I have lived a bit in Egypt a few years back, having Married a Muslim out there. Things have gotten much worse since then with ISIS Infiltrating their country and getting stronger and Longer so it does make me a bit nervous to set foot on this soil with toil.
    However, I have a few friends in India that I am contemplating going to see in a few months. I have not heard anything so bad that would want me to be too leery nor wary right at the moment.
    Good luck. xx

• Guess this in Malaysia aren't half as bad compared to Egypt, but it really doesn't make me happy being in Asia.

I'm contemplating moving to the Netherlands, but it's pretty damn difficult as I'm not an EU citizen and do not want to move there as a skilled migrant (I will hate those jobs, seriously).

• Yup :( What can I do, I'll just stay happy as far as I can then.

• It Is hard, I know, but I leave it all in God's hands.:)) xxoo

What Guys Said 19

• I'm in the U. S., so if I left I would choose Canada or Taiwan.

The main reason for Canada is because it is also an English speaking country and Taiwan I could manage to learn Chinese. Australia is out because of their sub-par internet haha (I wonder what @bananaZ would think of that). NZ is more or less in the same club. England is too crowded.

Some of the 'nice' choices (Sweden, for example), require you to learn the local language which would be a bit of a hurdle for me right now. China & India don't have the quality of life I feel worth immigrating to, each for different reasons.

• Actually I would migrate to the UK. They have a much more open society. People seem more tolerant of each other and they actually like techno. Plus they don't poison their society with all the food additives and chemicals that are allowed to be in the food supply here in the USA. The freedom of America is only a mirage, it looks good in the distance but up close... meh.

• I'm American. I doubt if I'd move to another country. If there was a reason to move, like a job or relationship, that would determine which country. Otherwise, maybe Mexico. Maybe the middle of nowhere in Australia, like Alice Springs or even more remote.

Maybe even someplace more exotic and different. Like someplace in Africa or southeast Asia. Also maybe central America.

Wherever it is, I prefer to be away from the cities. I really believe that people from out in the country have more in common with each other no mater which country they are from, than they do with people from cities in their own country.

• I'd happily go straight to #Japan and flirt with everythang (girls) that ain't nailed down <3 i1127.photobucket.com/.../ezgif.com-add-text.gif Shid word on the street is that Japanese men would rather play games than to bang their sexy ass women... so hey it's all fair game <3

• Hahaahahahaha I used to really wanna move to Japan! But then I stopped when I realized I'm Asian.

• Hmm Israel.

• somewhere living is more relaxing and there isn;t always a hurry

• Probably China. They're all coming to my country so I may as well go to theirs. Must be loads if empty houses I can live in...

• Haha are you crazy! I wouldn't wanna work in China it's just too stressful. Chinese/Asian people work way too hard (although I'm Asian, too).

• Really? Cool! But I would have to work to get food and shelter so I still should.
      I need a place there to take the pretty Chinese ladies back to.

I'm obviously joking but I'm inadvertently talking myself into it lol
      Nah, I have a new relationship actually. A plan B isn't a bad idea though...

• Buahahahahaha Australians!

• Canada, or New Zealand.. Or Australia... Somewhere that predominately speaks English and has some scenery 😊

• Nope I have no desire to live anywhere else.

• Canada is heaven on earth. I wish I could live there.

• Gonna move to Ireland. Looking forward to still living on an island but also bring close to places that aren't Australia. Plus there are way more socialists there than here. The main reason is for my partner to live amongst her own people and culture I hope to find employment as a contractor to French orchards, as I hope to have found a career in horticultural science by then.

• To yours so we can gigiity with each other

• Yes, im thinking about it, or at least do some work out of my country.
    There are a lot of countries... i can't choose now...

• USA or Australia. They say that life is good in the USA, and I've heard about the "American Dream" plus I wanna visit Hollywood. And, Australia for fresh air.

• Yeah, to America.

• Yes, I'd go to the USA if I could.

• Kurdistan.

• to new Zealand beautiful nature and laid back life style

• Probably Italy, I've been there quite a lot and I like it.

• Yea, if I ever migrate there I'd like to work in the Tuscans :) What a pretty place!

• Florence is the shizzle, but I'd probably live in a farmhouse in the surrounding Tuscan hills.

What Girls Said 15

• i would say greece but considering the shit happening there... no.

maybe dubai? I don't know, somewhere middle eastern with prestige :)
    or or...
    spain :)
    OR hawaii :) then i could visit america often too!

• Holland please lol

• Ah ok lol, sorry, your comment kind of made it seem like you didn't know.

• Why Holland? Well because it is a small country but still great... itis a flat country but anyway you can get high lol

• Yes - Scotland or Ireland.

• ^-^
      Yes, but not great when it comes to young people's future.

• Sadly, true that. Many beautiful countries in the world, so few are run well.

• Well, I've already migrated over to Australia. So I don't really have any countries worth migrating for me at the moment, I'm kind of tired of having to move between places every one or two years already. If I really have the chance to migrate, I'd most likely choose England or France :)

• Norway. It's beautiful there. I'd like to hike and be outdoorsy! :)

• YAAASSSS!!! USA/Canada/Australia/New Zealand.

• Nope, I've already emigrated from Lithuania to Ireland, I'm currently in my 5th school and I've had enough moving to last me a lifetime :')

• Ireland seems cool :) How are you coping in Ireland?

• Nice! I'm planning to move to NZ, but the plan can only start January 2016. Fingers crossed :)

• Sounds great! Good luck!! :)

• yes i would... NZ or Australia.. or U. S.

• Canada seems nice.

• Some place far up north.

• Italy well vatican city

• Canada, Australia, New Zealand, or the Philippines

• Why Philippines? I mean, it's cool to be there, but to work and live there is a completely different story :(

• i don't plan on earning a typical filipino salary. otherwise, i wouldn't have chose it. a western salary in just about any 3rd world country goes very far.

• life isn't quite fair this way. i hate being Asian now :(

• I'm thinking Greece or Sweden or USA!

• If I had to, Canada, Chile, Spain, France or Italy. Maybe Japan.

• I'd love to visit sweden or japan... but don't know if I'd want to live there forever

• Iceland...