Americans why do you promote feminism?

I fail to see the point of your continuous push what makes you think that gender equality will benefit the world more or destroy the world more there have mixed for our generations and for future generations to come what makes you think gender equality is the right thing to do what makes you shout this is the right way to go.

Most Helpful Girl

• Because there are still places in the world where the gender gap is extremely large and we need to raise awareness for those who currently can't help themselves.
    And because I think it's important. I think being part of a group or movement means not just being there when there are cameras and light and it's trendy. Just because I can vote doesn't mean I still don't support women's right to vote. I don't stop being a feminist because there's no problems in the media at the time.
    And also I think feminism is about uplifting your fellow person. And can be a lot more social. I don't know if you've ever seen the "like a girl" commercials but that really makes me think about my life and my future kids. And the great thing about making girls feel confident is I don't new to wait for a law to pass I can do it right here each and everyday. Simply changing what I say can effect someone's life drastically.
    So I'm going to ask for more realistic body types in the media (make and female), I'm going to tell my daughter that her self worth shouldn't be based on her appearance but instea what kind of person she is, I'll tell my son that being vulnerable and expressing himself doesn't make him less of a man, that being feminine or girly isn't a bad thing.
    I believing in those things is ridiculous then I don't think we'll ever see 100% eye to eye.

Most Helpful Guy

• I'm not American and I don't support feminism - not the modern one. The original suffragists had the right idea about actually getting equal rights but the current generations of of professional victims and social justice warriors are not someone I would want to support.

What Girls Said 2

• Why is ignoring half the potential workforce the way to go? Women are capable of work outside the home. Men, shockingly, are also capable of work INSIDE the home. Why is this unnecessary division of labour preferable to utilizing the available work force to its full capacity?

• What makes me think gender equality will benefit? I could ask that about sexism and extreme feminists too.

Opportunity is what people want and suppressing a problem won't make it go away, it'll make it angry and it will make it attack. Kind of the explanation of today's generation, just so you know. I'll admit men were built stronger then women, but women can still defeat some men. Do you know my Zig-zag theory? Okay, so "F" is for female and "M" is for male:

M
    ... F
    M
    ... F
    M
    ... F
    M
    ... F

What I'm showing is a diagram. The strongest man will be stronger than the strongest woman, but the strongest women will be stronger then the second stronger man and the second strongest man will be stronger then the second... you get it. We might as well say equal even when we know it doesn't exist. And besides, it's almost too late (especially at this age) to complain. It's already taken it's course and it won't be stopped for many, many, many, many years. Also I do not want to make sandwiches for my hubby and be all like "Do you need anything else Sweetie?" even if he's cheating on me with our neighbor. That was exaggerated but I want more opportunities then just... that. Men may be built stronger but women weren't built to be toys or things you call just when you need them.

What Guys Said 6

• I don't promote it. Equality yes, but men and women can never be equal that's just the way it is. Feminist say they want equality but they just want the benefits of being a man but not the responsibilities. I believe in equality or at least getting as close to it as possible. However the very word feminism in itself is gender biased. So therefore, I do not give feminism my stamp of approval.

• Because American women are fucking selfish bitches and men will say or do anything to get in their pants.

assets.diylol.com/.../...an-selfishness-174bad.jpg

• I dont promote feminism. Never have, never will.

Equality itself is a lie. What are we trying to be equal to?

• Lol we don't, wk nerdy virgins who gets bullied back in school and sexual frustrated chicks do. We do prpmoto equality doe

• You're probably a feminist pretending to be against feminism. Those who really oppose it don't oppose gender equality, but consider that gender equality already happened and feminism is just a way to start an unnecessary battle of the sexes.

• Do you ever post about anything else, or is your mind stuck on this?