Why always FAT people judge skinny people?

I've heard it so many times, I'm skinny but fuck it. I don't judge fat people that they need to lose weight.

Why is everyone talking to me, hei you need to gain some weight. Why don't they look at themselves, they are damn overweight.

Oh yeah this days seems like being FAT whale is popular.

What do you think?

Most Helpful Girl

• The hate on hate kills me.
    Why can't people just accept different body types.

By listening to people judging your weight you are allowing yourself to be consumed with hatred for them.
    Why don't you just ignore those people?

What Girls Said 7

• Why do SKINNY people always judge fat people?

I've heard it so many times, I'm fat but fuck it. I don't judge skinny people that they need to gain weight.

Why is everyone talking to me, hei you need to lose weight. Why don't they look at themselves, they are damn underweight.

Oh yeah this days seems like being SKINNY worm is popular.

What do you think?

• I get it I have a fast metabolism and its annoying as fuck when people walk over to me and talk to me like Im some anerexic, I eat more than they do.. It's like people think it's okay to be mean to skinny people, I hate it. My mom says it cause they are jealous coz they are fat and eat the same amount as me xD but on a serious note it makes me so fucking insecure people should stop

• yeah, but hey you look great! Really you do. I don't like big girls it's trend, you know why it's trend? Because people can't lose weight, ha ! :)

You look fabulous in that skirt.

• Thanks I just how people are so small minded and realize judging anyone on their weight is just wrong unless you are genuilly worried about their weight.

• I agree with you there! I remember going to school with a large girl and she used to bully me relentlessly. She was jealous because the boy she liked, liked me.

• I think that some big people judge smaller people, just like some smaller people judge big people.
    It happens.
    Some people just suck.

• Because they'd be delusional if they judged other fat people.

• Because they need to hate on someone to make themselves feel better. It is bullshit

• Why can't fat people and skinny people just leave each other alone?

What Guys Said 4

• People will always want an outlet to let loose some of their pent up feelings. Fat people don't exactly have it easy and skinny people like you and I are about the only people they can make fun of.

• I am quite skinny but I could be eating better. My blood pressure is creeping up. Although it is annoying being told to eat more. I am quite a bit heavier than I look. I am normal weight despite having a 26 and a half inch waist.

• you're a dude. stop this complaining and eat a steak.

• haha so funny I eat more then most people and yet I can't gain weight, read more articles about metabolism on google.

• that's what I'm telling, I agree. But hei girls who liked that are plain stupid in my opinion eating a steak what kind of opinion is that I eat meals 6x / day

• mmmmmmmmmh steak

• Lol fat was never popular, its kinda ugly actually.

• yeah but a lot of people are telling me hei you need to gain weight wtf, shut up look at yourself.
      That's like saying to somenone hei you're to fat.

• Lol tell em that u don't wanna end up like them so nope to that or that they should hit gym cos they really need to lol

• haha yeah people need to stop judging